Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 am 
Post Master General
Post Master General

My Mood: Ecstatic
Greetings All,

This is a small reminder that when you sign up for Pushing the Envelope aka PtE, you are not automatically added to the membership rolls. You are placed on the "Tentative Prospect" membership list. To help prevent spambots and other less than desirable entities from accessing our board, I will send you a questionnaire. Please take the time to fill it out and return it to me with in 7 days so that we can verify that you are a human being.

If after 7 days I do not receive a response, your membership will be denied and you will be removed from the member's list. Please check your emails and junk folders for the questionnaire. Some email providers: Hotmail, Live, and Yahoo occasionally place our email system in spam, junk, or blocked lists. Please carefully check these folders. This questionnaire will be sent to you within 24 hours of your enrollment.

If any existing members have referred you to us, please ask them to PM me so that I can help process your application.

For additional information regarding this questionnaire and application, please CLICK HERE to read the board announcement regarding this in our Rules & Responsibilities section.

Have Fun & Happy Posting,

Phineas J. Whoopee

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 pm 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Bump - Bump - Bump

I've been talking with PJ over the past week and he noted that he has sent out several questionnaires that didn't get responded to and has since removed the prospects from the new user lists. He also mentioned that the anti-spammer MOD does auto remove prior to him reviewing, AND, does delay legitimate enrollment notification sometimes as much as 72 hours.

Never wanting to see potential members denied accidentally, if you have enrolled, check you in box, spam box, junk folder for your PtEForum questionnaire. Unless you receive a notice - Auto Blocked by Anti Spam MOD or similar - which if you are a spammer, you know why you received this message - you may have slipped through the cracks and window of opportunity.

Again, if you enrolled more than 7 days ago, have not received a Anti Spam notice, but never received a questionnaire or enrollment, you may want to try again and keep an eye out for the questionnaire in your REAL email.

DrM