Pushing The Envelope Forums

Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:40 pm 
The General
The General

My Mood: Giddy
Um...TZ, I fianally wrote a book above like you have been bugging me to do...and um...I don't think you read it....so in the meantime here is Claudia Bryar!
ImageNow, if Robert Boon could be found to have this signed that would really be cool!

"Oh, just sittin' here with our teeth in our mouth" Vic & Sade

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:37 pm 
Director of the National Post

My Mood: Neutral
Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
Um...TZ, I fianally wrote a book above like you have been bugging me to do...and um...I don't think you read it....

Well I read the post you made approximately 15 minutes after you wrote it that morning bro!

Nothing for me to add really, as you addressed some issues that came up in the other thread concerning actors, dealing with the bad ones,(and good too) etc. etc. I thought the others may find it interesting.

I was just adding on and letting you know where I stand, and that I picked up my latest batch of stuff to send out yesterday.
I was hinting that I had some extra Mary Gregory shots that I didn't quite know what to do with, but I suppose that you don't wan't them then. LOL
I mean, maybe I should send/give them to her. I am not sure what I am going to do on that yet.

I was really hoping to get something in by weeks end, but alas today I got ZERO TTM yet again.

Speaking of not reading posts............. :twisted:
I asked you directly if you had ever tried Dabney Coleman, as he is not dependable it seems. In your vast sending, I figured you would have tried him in at least 1-2 of his countless movies and shows.
I also asked about Pat Hitchcock, and the AHP mini.

By the way- there is another member that wants to read that article about the "incident" that happened during your paper delivery one evening, and I wouldn't mind a re-read either.
Please let me know if you can find the article. If you are being humble, and don't want to post it, then I understand, but I would like to read it again.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:30 pm 
The General
The General

Well, I was pouting because you hadn't mentioned my long post. I didn't know if it bored anyone or anything....ego, you know! :lol:
So, I deliberately did not answer your post.....

Yes, Dabney Coleman. I actually met him in Omaha, NE in 1982 at the World Premiere of On Golden Pond
Image, and then when I went to LA that summer I hooked up with him for an interview and he signed this for me. I know he moves around a lot, or he did back then. Do you have an address for him that is reliable? I don't know, he is a very nice man, a very quiet and shy man, like so many actors are you know. He was always nice to me and signed stuff, I would certainly give it a try.

Now, as I said earlier, I am just finding some more of your stuff and rest assured I will be sending this out to you soon, by the end of June let's say (and it rhymes too!). Since January there have been two deaths in my wife's family, her Mom in January and her brother at the beginning of May. Her brother did not have a will and she is the only survivor so needless to say there is all that work that we have been doing, cleaning up his bills, his trailer which we have to let go,etc. Not only that, but we have four children, two are special needs and stuff has been going on with them lately so just a bunch of stuff going on. THen you know we were to get a house in Febr., that fell through then we ended up getting this townhome. We are still not settled as all the other of life's crap is thrown at us, etc. So, just to let you know I really am not blowing you off, it is really I have not had time to devote to my collecting as I would like to. I did manage to order the prints of your AHP logo, Pat Hitchcock and the rest you sent me months ago so I am inching closer! Brubacker included......

Now, Mary Gregory, you know, of course I asked about her in one of our emails so you know I would love to get her as well!

I also have been trying to locate that article you mentioned and just haven't gotten back to you on it--I thought I could still get it online, but no dice. So, I know I have a copy of it somewhere, i'll ask the wife if she recalls and then I can scan now!!! Yeah!!! So I can scan it to you or did you want me to post it on the blog for you to read?

I think I addressed all your concerns.....and thanks for understanding, I will get them to you...and yes DrM has not sent me my poster yet either so don't feel badly! Only his good buddy in LA has his I think.... :P

Nothing TTM this week at ALL!! So, onward and up....keep all the good thoughts....
Woodrow

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:58 pm 

Hey, I recognize that Dabney Coleman in that photo.

Who is that dashing young man beside him???????
Certainly its not crotchety old woodrow mulligan............... :clap:

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:30 am 
The General
The General

crotchety eh?! :D ....in my youth (17)...with hair, yes!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:37 am 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
...with hair, yes!

OK, I didn't want to be the one who mentioned it. :ROTF:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:28 am 

Just so you know there crotchety woodrow..............

I spoke with DrM last night via phone, and I believe our stuff went out sometime this past week.
(or was supposed too, this depends on Mrs. DrM I think) :)

So be expecting a package soon with a load of stuff. If I recall correctly, you had some 8x10s included, as well as a poster too.(Peter Falk was one I think right? maybe others)
Just wait until you get a load of this "Eye of the Beholder" poster. If your wife allows, :o I am betting you will want to get it framed.

Why DrM hasn't posted it here, I am not quite sure.
Maybe he just wants to keep that one under wraps I guess.

Speaking of that, I am assuming you have a whole room devoted to your mountain of stuff. You mention a "townhome", which is what I have, and I love it. (either that or I am too lazy to move)
I am figuring you have quite the pile of stuff you have collected over the years, and I wonder what you do with it all.
Your wife must seriously be like :wtf: will this ever end????

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:38 pm 
The General
The General

TZ DZ Fan wrote:
Just so you know there crotchety woodrow..............

I spoke with DrM last night via phone, and I believe our stuff went out sometime this past week.
(or was supposed too, this depends on Mrs. DrM I think) :)
Speaking of that, I am assuming you have a whole room devoted to your mountain of stuff. You mention a "townhome", which is what I have, and I love it. (either that or I am too lazy to move)
I am figuring you have quite the pile of stuff you have collected over the years, and I wonder what you do with it all.
Your wife must seriously be like :wtf: will this ever end????
TZ DZ Fan

You make me laugh TZ!!! :lol:
Yeah my wife is cool about it all, she probably thinks :wtf: will this ever end, but she never says anything!
I do have a mountain of stuff and when we get this area of the basement finished where the computer is, I will load it up with all this memorabilia shite! It is like a little cove in the unfinished part--the other side are the kids' rooms and upstairs is the main living area with our bedroom. It is a ranch and yes we do love it too! No mowing!! I have a ton of posters signed, the ST IV signed by the entire cast, M*A*S*H poster signed by everyone except Swit (never knew why she didn't sign it--I got it while the show was still on the air through one Burt Metcalfe! I wish I had him sign some stuff then---didn't you recently send him some stuff??), Jimmy Stewart poster signed, then I have a few Cagney posters (and these are all originals mind you!)....then I have a shite load of lobby cards and then the 8X10's and 11X14's too........tons of stuff....most are filed away in my filing cabinet and I look at them often and recall the stories behind them and how I got them, etc.....it is a very rewarding hobby....it has taken me all over and I have met all kinds of people. Hell, it took me right here to PTE!!!! :o

Well, nothing TTM today, but I sure as hell cannot wait for that EOTB poster!!!! :D

Woodrow!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:37 pm 

Absolutely ZERO TTM today on this front woodrow.
This gets depressing after awhile.

Anyhow, time for a little good old fashiond letter writing tonight.

After I try and get a work out in, I plan on writing at least 3 people, perhaps 4.
(I am down to my last 4 couples of envelopes, so 4 is the max I can crank out anyhow, until another trip to WalMart)

The three I am sending out tomorrow are................

Dabney Coleman - OL stuff. Not a dependable signer ttm, this is purely a shot in the dark.

Paul Lukather - He was in 2 OL eps, and seems to be a good fan friendly signer, that writes back too. :D

Mary Gregory - I have some OL and TZ shots, I will send. I am expecting a long wait here, but a success hopefully!

Maybe I can send out a couple more by weeks end.
I always have to remind myself, you just can't get anything back, unless you make the effort and send out a bunch.
The days of my sending out 6-10 a week are over, but those days were fun.
The more you send out though, obviously the more you get back.
I remember getting back 5 requests in one day a couple of years ago. That was my best.

I also remember getting Cliff Robertson and Jack Klugman back on one hungover Saturday afternoon too. I wanted both of those at that point, so that was a highlight.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:11 pm 

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
Well, nothing TTM today, but I sure as hell cannot wait for that EOTB poster!!!! :D

Going out tomorrow. My wife forgot she had them in her car trunk ... :x

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm 
The General
The General

Hey TZ! Has the good Doctor passed along some of the signed photos of TOL people I have been inundating him with like crazy?
He hasn't had the time to post them, but there are some pretty cool ones for your site, I think.....
I know I have John Milford around here somewhere, I thought I did, and he was in one episode and a client at the old place.

I think the posters were to go out today..... :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 am 

I know something bad had happenned at our old OL autograph site, and DrM was a bit steamed.

Some type of server problem, and they reverted back to a design we had done a while back, thats minus about 15-20 shots. :x

He could probably expand on this better than I.
I also believe even our jigsaw puzzles there were messed up too. :(
Anyhow , I am sure he will get to posting some of the stuff back up as he gets a chance.

Hell, hopefully I will be getting some stuff back soon, for some newly acquired OL stuff too!

I checked the tracking numbers on my poster, AND the huge box of crap I'm getting from him, and it looks as though I might have the double whammy tomorrow (umm, today Wednesday), and get them both.
Thats a bit weird, as one was "priority" and one wasn't.

Maybe I will get the awesome THREE STRIKE, and get the box full of shite, the posters, AND a success from one of my recent sends tomorrow.

That would be nice.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:27 am 

Well, everything was sent Priority. I paid for priority according to the receipts. Then again, my wife shipped them so I can't swear to it it but the box is a USP Priority box.

Let me know when you guys get those lovely packages. I know Woodrow is going to shite himself when he sees the poster.

OL Tribute Site: Yep, don't get me started there. Apparently freewebs implemented some new safe guards because people were using the site for business but not checking it regularly and their customer service lines were being flooded by upset people who had bought stuff and hadn't received anything. They implemented a mandatory 30 day check in on all their sites and a forced banner ad. When they did the forced banner, they replaced our code with their CSS file and reverted the site back to a year ago. If and when I can ever get off the damn road long enough, I'll have to re-upload the site with current and new stuff. Thankfully the files are all still there, just not my CSS.

DrM

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:53 pm 

Just to let you know..................

Box has arrived, and I am currently going through it all.

No sign of a poster tube, which will presumably come tomorrow.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 pm 

Great to hear on one aspect - depressing on the other. My wife tells me everything went out priority. Hopefully everything made it there in good shape.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:27 pm 
The General
The General

Well, you are not going to like hearing from me then because mine didn't come..... :cry:
Oh well, I think you gave me the tracking number I will check the status....hopefully tomorrow.... :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:55 pm 

I figured that if TZ DZ didn't get his poster tube today, you didn't either. Damn it!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:56 pm 
The General
The General

There is just no kinda respect for large tubes these days...ain't no getting around it.... :o

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:58 pm 

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
There is just no kinda respect for large tubes these days...ain't no getting around it.... :o

Co-Sign

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 pm 

As for my poster tube......................

Here is what usps has to say.

Label/Receipt Number:--------------------------- (I blocked the number out for obvious reasons)

Your item was accepted at 2:43 PM on June 9, 2008 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90041. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Seems as though my shite ain't even left Los Angeles yet. :x

Woodrow- go to the usps site and track yous and see what it says.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 pm 

WTF! I told you LA Postal services suck!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:22 pm 

DrMoreau wrote:
WTF! I told you LA Postal services suck!

They more than likely opened the shite up for inspection.

If it comes back damaged (or either never comes back), I am going to summon Satan himself to aid me in unleashing Hellfire all over California and the usps for losing my shite.

We went through too much to get that bastard.

I hate to say it, but if it gets lost, then I'm going to have to try and get another. :(

By the way- isn't there more than one poster in there for me? Or did I already get the Henry Silva and Robert Culp ones...........
They aren't near me currently, and I don't feel like digging.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 pm 

Silva - yes, Culp is in the tube with EotB.

Hell, all they had to do was ex-ray the damn thing.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:05 pm 
The General
The General

:dance: I got it! :dance: I got it! :dance: I got it! :dance: Got it! :dance: Got it! :dance: Got it! :dance:

WOW! That is so amazingly cool! I love the writing at the top, the photos are so clear, very very nicely done DrM!
Amazing......thanks so much! :D
Happy Camper in Kansas! :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:20 pm 

Just to let everyone know, I was out and about running errands today, and when I got back, the tube was tucked in my box.
The poster looks great (as I already knew), and I also got another TTM success. (I have not had a chance to open this)

I am still mystified as to how when I tracked the poster (as late as last night), it only had it listed as "being accepted" in Los Angeles.
That tracking system at least in this case, was pretty useless.
Nowhere in between did it appear in the system.

I am very short on time now, as I have to run to a poker game, I will post more on this later.

So you like that huh woodrow?

DrM and I talked for several hours on the design, and what we wanted to include.
Actually there were several "re-workings", and what you have now, was our final choice.
DrM can probably expand more on this.

I think it turned out great, and now I need to make some "framing money".

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm 
The General
The General

Oh yeah framing money indeed...I will have to wait until JoAnn's has one of those 60% off coupons in the Sunday paper, which is about every other week it seems! Definitely framed! I gues :clap: s we could take a photo of it and show it that way,huh...is that cool with you guys?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:31 pm 

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
Oh yeah framing money indeed...I will have to wait until JoAnn's has one of those 60% off coupons in the Sunday paper, which is about every other week it seems! Definitely framed! I gues :clap: s we could take a photo of it and show it that way,huh...is that cool with you guys?

No worries, Woodrow. Now that all parties have their copy, it will be up on the PtE Blog soon enough. ;) I didn't want to spoil it for you, Wood - it's too damn pretty. :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:20 pm 

Now I'm on a roll.

Today I get back the "elusive" Donna Douglas. Absolutely stunning shots!

In some other encouraging news, the "secret" project guy that woodrow is included in , has apparently deposited/cashed the small check I sent him.
DrM believed that he may be "on location" filming, which was possibly true, but at least he has now gotten my package, and hopefully he will soon return our stuff!

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 pm 

Sweet - Glad to hear both news.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:57 am 

Woodrow- I spoke with DrM briefly tonight, and our "project" came back Saturday sure enough.

You will have it by the end of the week.
You are gonna be like "wow" not like the poster, but its the next best thing.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:06 am 

DrMoreau wrote:
Woodrow Mulligan wrote:

No worries, Woodrow. Now that all parties have their copy, it will be up on the PtE Blog soon enough. ;) I didn't want to spoil it for you, Wood - it's too damn pretty. :D

The Poster and history there of is on the Blog for any interested parties. ;)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:10 am 

TZ DZ Fan wrote:
Woodrow- I spoke with DrM briefly tonight, and our "project" came back Saturday sure enough.

You will have it by the end of the week.
You are gonna be like "wow" not like the poster, but its the next best thing.

TZ DZ Fan

Yeah, good news there. I really am jones to hear that it is back. I'd like to see TZ DZ post a Donna Shot or two on the blog and this shot too when everyone gets their copy. ;)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:22 am 

Well woodrow, and DrM..............

I sat out and wrote 2 more requests tonight, and dropped them off at the post office.

I sent to Nico Minardos - "The Gift"

I also wrote to Peter Mark Richman - several OL shots. He normally is kind of stingy ttm and sometimes will only sign 1 item (or none), but I politely reminded him that I spoke with him at TZCon 2006 and requested OL shots and he had none. I made him copies, so he should go for that.

DrM,......I am close to getting my next batch prepared, and I would like to get the whitsbrain/McCallum "project" made, so I can include it on my next disk, which I will probably get printed next Thursday.
The other "Forms of Things Unknown" can wait awhile, as I may have you handle that one on your end anyhow.

I am curious as to whether or not DrM or woodrow receive their "packages" today.
I figure today or tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.

Let me know upon arrival, and how they look.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:42 am 
The General
The General

DrMoreau wrote:
The Poster and history there of is on the Blog for any interested parties. ;)

Yes, it's a beautiful thing! A cool story DrM! Thanks.....

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:17 pm 
The General
The General

Damn that Zanti Misfits TOL 8X10 is so awesome guys! You know I have never gotten Bruce Dern before, nor do I have Tata so that is icing there, but what a truly lovely 8X10! That is truly one of your best DrM, not that the others are awful, but it is really neat and unique! Thanks very much!!
Thanks TZ DZ for getting the sigs! I have always meant to get old Dern and just didn't realize how easy he was to get! Is he the one that took longer than usual?

I noticed that Michael Tolan has an address on ST, you think we should try him too?

I also noticed Joseph Wiseman with a new current address TZ, you should get some grabs of his TZ and I can try him....would be a nice one if we could get him.....

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:39 am 

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
Damn that Zanti Misfits TOL 8X10 is so awesome guys! You know I have never gotten Bruce Dern before, nor do I have Tata so that is icing there, but what a truly lovely 8X10! That is truly one of your best DrM, not that the others are awful, but it is really neat and unique! Thanks very much!!
Thanks TZ DZ for getting the sigs! I have always meant to get old Dern and just didn't realize how easy he was to get! Is he the one that took longer than usual?

I noticed that Michael Tolan has an address on ST, you think we should try him too?

I also noticed Joseph Wiseman with a new current address TZ, you should get some grabs of his TZ and I can try him....would be a nice one if we could get him.....

I tried Michael Tolan a while back, but never got anything. In fact I only remember 1-2 people getting successes from him. Thats why I definitely didn't send him those signed 8x10s, hes just not dependable. Maybe I could research a home addy for him though!
James Shigeta is in the same type of boat, but he did recently respond, so I am going to try him again.

If you really want to send to Michael Tolan, I certainly wouldn't send that Zanti Misfits 8x10, and I already have some nice shots of him in that episode. Just send me an email asking for the shots and I will locate them and send them to you, and you can try for us both.

Joesph Wiseman is famous for "secretarials", but again, you can try him if you want. Andrew knows more about him, but after him telling me a few times a couple of years ago, I never even bothered. I don't know how much mail that guy would actually get anyway, just sounds like some asshole to me , a la' Joe Maross.

I got Bruce Dern a year or so back, he is normally fairly quick, but I believe him to be busy.
Andrew once told me he saw him at a post office on a Saturday in Los Angeles a few years ago, with a stack of (you guessed it) FANMAIL!!! :clap:
Tata is a smaller name, but I knew we could get him as I already had him on some 8x10s, and he requested copies also, so it was a natural fit. I just wish Tolan was dependable, but he doesn't seem to be.

BTW- Woodrow- I got an email from one Paul Lukather tonight, thanking me and telling me he was sorry he is slow in responding, as he has been busy also. (its only been about 15 days LOL)
He was in "The Brain of Colonel Barham", and had a very tiny part in "Production and Decay of Strange Particles".
I doubt you have him, but he was in tons of stuff years ago, he might be a solid success if you are interested. He is normally pretty quick too.

Glad you liked the Zanti Misfit 8x10s, that one was purely my idea, although you know DrM put the work in.
I guess he hasn't gotten his copy yet. :(

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:58 pm 

Got it Wednesday, but I wasn't home until Friday to see it. Very bitchin indeed.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:27 pm 
The General
The General

TZ DZ:
In watching the awful Tourist Attraction TOL last night I noticed some people you don't have--Henry Darrow did a bit part in that and Jerry Douglas plays Evans in it as well. I am sure if you got some shots made up you could get them. Jerry was an old client, I have a photo with him somewhere around here and he is still on Y&R, so you could get him easily. Boy what an awful episode...yuck! :wink:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 pm 

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
TZ DZ:
In watching the awful Tourist Attraction TOL last night ... Boy what an awful episode...yuck! :wink:
I noted a wink here. Not as good as The Mice - more screen time for Silva - but not that bad.

Speaking of Darrow - He'd be nice to add to the Night Gallery Collection - especially because his co-star in that episode, Cool Air, was Barbara Rush ;) ;)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 pm 

So today I get a "promo card" from Julie Newmar's camp directing me to a website. "Julienewmarwrites.com"

She is apparently writing a book about your first "turn-on/attraction", and she wants fans opinions and views.
Thats all fine and good, but I sent her pics for signing OVER TWO YEARS AGO and never got them back.

So I am figuring that they toss the pics and fanmail, but yet keep your name and address so if they ever need your help, then they can mail out stuff like these little promo cards directing you to their site for aid. LOL

Actually she suposedly still signs ttm, maybe I just got unlucky.

Also got back signed pics from one Mona Houghton. "the girl at the end of 5CISOAE", and Buck Houghton's daughter.
Judging from her letter, it might have been the one time ever she has signed pictures, as she said "I was her one and only fan".

Good success.

Woodrow- I can write to Jerry Douglas, but the addy on SA seems to be untested. I suppose I could try it, but in the event that is a bust, his name is far too common to try and research.
Not sure about Henry Darrow. He appears to be a client at some other agency, those addys don't always work.

Let me dig a bit further.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:05 pm 
The General
The General

Henry Darrow would be a cool one to get, IMHO.....always excellent in everything he did.
Jerry Douglas I just sent you the PM about his address.....
I will have to find that photo of the two of us....not too current as it is about 20 years old already! Oh boy!
Julie Newmar, well, what can I say...she has an IQ off the charts, and so she is very eccentric as well!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:21 pm 

OK woodrow............................

Just to make you lick your chops. :twisted:

I got in TWO big envelopes today. So I have two apparent successes just waiting on me.

I don't have the time to open them up and go over the responses just yet, so I will wait until after I get home tonight from the poker game.

Judging from email, and tracking some of the ones I have out, I am going to make a guess as to who it is.

I am figuring these to be responses from Paul Lukather, and Robert Duvall. (both on OL shots)

I'll crack 'em open tonight late and report on my findings.

You get anything today????? Image

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:30 pm 
The General
The General

You da man and the tease!! :lol:
No, of course not! Not a damn thing!! :cry:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:23 pm 

Ok Woodrow-

Yesterday, I got back my shots from Paul Lukather.
He had contacted me in email, so I knew they were coming. I guessed that one correctly. :clap:

I also got back several shots from Peter Mark Richman , from his OL episodes.
He typically doesn't sign but 1 item TTM as far as I know, but I mentioned our conversation at TZCon 2006, and that I had purchased a couple items from him. (he had ZERO OL shots there)
Anyhow, I sent him copies of the OL shots I had, and he happily accepted all 3 and returned the rest signed for me.
He also included a great signed promo shot of him and NINA FOCH from "The Borderland", which I knew he had access to.

Today - I get back another "lost TZ actor" in the form of Nico Minardos, from his episode "The Gift".
A few people on SA have gotten him, but none of the TZ collectors I know.

It may be dry there right now for you, but I have been getting them back in spurts here. :dance:

Sad thing is, I have gotten almost all the stuff I am expecting, except for a couple. :(

I do have another batch almost ready for printing though, and I may add the 2 you mentioned earlier in the thread.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:22 pm 
The General
The General

Well, I'm glad someone's getting some TTM action! Not me!
Yeah, you should get those two off that I mentioned, that would be a cool one Jerry Douglas will probably want copies, big ego that he has, or maybe not. A nice man nonetheless......
Well, maybe I will get something tomorrow!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm 

TZ DZ Fan wrote:
Peter Mark Richman , from his OL episodes ... He also included a great signed promo shot of him and NINA FOCH from "The Borderland", which I knew he had access to.

Sweet!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 pm 

You have been awfully quiet over there Woodrow...............

I figure you are still getting no TTM action???

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:03 am 
The General
The General

unfortunately that is the story..... :cry:
I still cannot get those other grabs to Walgreens either....sigh

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 am 

Winzip, WinAce, or HJ-Split should remedy that situation, Woodrow.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:38 pm 

DrMoreau wrote:
Winzip, WinAce, or HJ-Split should remedy that situation, Woodrow.

Somehow I am thinking he might need a bit more of an explanation than that.

As "computer dumb" as TZ DZ is, I think I might be a hair in front of Woodrow. :P

Let me look around, there may be another way for me to change these files over before sending.

HEY~! I thought I was doing the hard part by getting and clipping these grabs up and sending...............haha :clap:

TZ DZ Fan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next