Started on 7/2008

Metro City

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:00 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

My Mood: Ecstatic
Cast of Characters

Image Maxwell Seconds II - US Army Ret. ( E-9)/ Businessman Entrepreneur.
Lives in the year: 2008 (Age: 38)
Traveled in time to the year: 1985 (Age: 15)
Time Device(s): Temporal Rubix Cube / Silver Stopwatch / Temporal Compass Ring

-----

Grandfather: Maxwell Seconds I (Gifted Max the Temporal Silver Stopwatch) {Deceased}
Grandmother: Miriam Seconds, reported to have the clairvoyant gifts {Second Sight} (Gifted Lana a temporal brooch watch.) {Deceased}

-----

Image Father: Jason S. Seconds - Ex-Marine Recon Officer {Viet Nam Vet 62~ 67} / Private Investigator
Lives in the year: 1985 (Age: 49)
Works closely with local authorities, specializes in Missing Persons after the disappearance of his youngest son in 1978.
Devoted family figure / Chain Smoker / VFW, POW-MIA Member
Dislikes: Pacifists, Indecisiveness, people who leave their the X-mas lights up year round and flags out after night fall

-----

Mother: Stacy Seconds ( Housewife/ book club member)

-----

Image Older Brother: Michael Seconds
1985: age 23 College Student, Berkley California.
2008: age 46 Hollywood TV/Movie Actor.
Wise, charming, Trophy Boyfriend of Loria in 2008
Gifted Jeweled Rubix Snake to Loria, was unaware it was a Time Travel Device,
thought it just something glitzy in a Melrose Retro Boutique.

-----

ImageImage Older Sister: Lana Seconds (1985: age 18) Lana Kittridge (2008: age 41)
1985: Dating David Lane - Max's best friend.
2008: Married to Jody Kittridge - mother of 5 children.
Hippie chick gone soccer mom.
Like her grandmother, she possess second sight.
Time Device(s): Antique Brooch Watch

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:12 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Image Dave "the Dude" Lane /Lange
Max's Besty, dating Max's Sister, Lana
Lives in the Year: 1985 (age 16)
Time Device(s): Heirloom Pocket Watch / Temporal Compass Ring

-----

Image Bella Banks: age 15
Youngest daughter of Bob and Bea Banks / Sister of Becky / Dating Max in 1985 / Romantic Rival of Gloria for Max's affections

-----

Image Becky Banks: Age 17, is dating Jake Jones / sister to Bella / BFF of Lana Seconds

-----

Robert "Bob" Banks: Bella and Becky's Father - Therapist

-----

Image Beatrice "Bea" Banks: Bella and Becky's Mother - Yoga/Meditation Instructor, PTA Vice President, New Age Existentialist

-----

Image Brenda Price (Age 17)
Lives in the Year(s): 1985
Fun, light, and good natured. Tomboyish looks, dresses in jeans, concert t-shirts, and tennis shoes
Works at Metroville Thrift Store (Skid Row District)
Is dating Jeff Matheson (school footballer) Part of Max and David's Crew.

-----

Image Sloan 'The Slab' Samata (Age: 15)
Lives in the Years(s): 1985
Personal Traits: Well spoken, highly intelligent, big and tall male.
Attributes: 6' 3" - 323 pounds.
Dates: Brittany S. Sweets (age 15)
Part of Max and David's Crew. His closest friend among the crew is Dave, they share a kindred outcast brotherhood.
Sloan's father was a Samoan wrestler, Sloan's mom is an English Shakespearean actress, hence Sloan's reason for
often speaking in Iambic Pentameter

-----

Image Gloria Luna Light 1985: (age 18) aka Loria 'Godwin' Light 2008: (age 41),
Romantic rival of Bella
Romantically involved with Max in 1985.
Involved with Rex Seconds as Loria "The Dark Queen" in 1985
Involved with Michael Seconds - Her Trophy Boyfriend - 2008.
Has daddy issues

-----

Image Wordsworth ( English Prof / Time Traveler / Mentor to Max)
Lives In The Year: 1985
Time Device(s): Silver and Gold Wristwatch
Rival of The Chancellor
On / Off again Relationship with Maya

-----

Image Maya Thomas/Katz (Time Traveler/Agent Provocateur/Femme Fatale)
Lives in the year: 1985 (Age: 32) 2008 (Age: 55)
Time Device(s): Temporal Medallion / Temporal Compass Ring (Gifted to Max)
Was held into a Time Vortex Mirror by Rex as punishment for betraying him.
Her eyes are now voided essence of time allowing her to identify time devices, ripples, temporal abnormalities.
Can time travel by will as she is now part of the fabric of time.
Deceptively seductive and deadly.

-----

Mr. Kenneth Hiram Klein ( aka Mr. Klean) School Janitor
Sol - Grounds Keeper Metro City High School, Right Hand to Klein

Mr. Billings (Multiplex Movie Theater Owner)

Lex (ex-military) owner of Lex's Diner and HQ Night Club/neutral so far

Belasco Potts: Time Device creator/inventor - Driven insane from too many trips in time and subsequent ripples trying to save wife from being murdered in the past.
Potts Jr.: Belasco's son/caretaker

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

The above are mostly Max's Bright Chess pieces.

Below are Rex's Dark Chess Pieces:

Image Rex Seconds:
Max's younger brother, abducted in 1978 from Founders Park.
Time lived In: 1985 (Age:38) Appears in his adult form, who is now Max's twin brother (due to a time ripple purposely created by The Chancellor).
Time Device(s): Undisclosed. Mentions multiple devices but has never revealed any.
Weapon(s): 45 Simi-Auto Pistols, Time Device Booby Traps
Working for the Time Collector / Carries on a lust interest with Loria and Liberty
Sadistic, Egocentric, and Ruthless.
Strong hatred for Max and any known associate.

-----

Image Dark Queen : Loria Light (age 41)
Entrepreneur / Socialite / Millionaire
Older Time Traveling self of Gloria Light
Time Device(s): Temporal Rubix Snake / Black with Diamond Inlay Pocket Watch
Working through daddy Issues

-----

Time Collector/Time Master: ?

-----

Image The Chancellor {real name not stated}
Ex Nazi party member in his youth
Time lived In: 1985 and 2008
Abducted youngest Seconds boy, Randy "Rex" Seconds and hid him away in alternative time stream {Ripple}
Became Rex's mentor / father figure
Time Device(s): Silver wristwatch / Silver Cigarette Case
Rival of Wordsworth and Maya

-----

Fritz ( Security guard/ Chancellor's loyal minion/ Lesser Bishop)

-----

Image Liberty and Justice Vanderhall aka Mr. and Mrs. Potts ( Time Traveling Psychopaths): Pott's Notebook is "Holy grail of Time travel"

-----

McNulty/ McTock? : Wanna-be Time Traveler who got stuck in a ripple of his own creation

Bullies:
Billy Prescott( with his 2 pawns: Tommy and Kyle)
Rick Reddman ( Wrestler?)
John Judason or Johnny Parks

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Basic Plot:

Max went back in time, so he decides to stop those that bullied him and his friends, by using his knowledge from the future/military training.
Also, he plans to elevate their's and his statuses. In the meantime, he needs to collect all the time traveling pieces ( 9) to defeat the Time Collector, and then use them to get back to his current time ( 2008).

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:16 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

"How Gloria Lost Her G" original drafts

-----------------HGLHG pt 2--------------------------

Back in 1980s

Gloria or more precisely: Gloria L. Light, grew up with a silver spoon in her shiny mouth. She never had to wake up worrying where her next meal was coming, never had she ever had to worry about money.what she did have to worry about was her parent's respect.
Her parents were filthy rich business people, who struggled to make a dollar in the old country, they were ( Celtic?) potato farmers, who understood and appreciated a hard work ethic, after they migrated to the US of A, they expected the same from Gloria and her siblings. Gloria was the oldest, so she was the one with the most responsibility.
(Even though the Lights were millionaires, they pinched a penny as far as it could be pinched.) Yes, they were generous to their kids to a fault, Yet, they expected them to each hold down jobs. Always paranoid that their fortune could be wiped away.
Gloria's first job was a lemonade stand owner, then a baby sitter, then as soon as it was legal, she ran out to get application forms from all the local businesses in Metro City. After many heart breaking rejections, that claimed she needed experience, Billings called her at her home, and stated they approved her app, yet she had to work from the bottom up. She worked as clean up, to usher, to projectionist. Old Mr. Billings took quite a shine to gorgeous Gloria, he flirted with the pubescent, but never took it farther then words, he did give her raises, and helped her get promoted faster, his plan was to make her front ticket taker,soon after being a projectionist, so that she ( Gloria) would attract clients with her sexiness, again that would be inappropriate, due to her being a minor.

All seemed more or less a traditional family life with a shakey work life, with the occasional hick up. There was even a darker side to her story. As mentioned, her parents were authoritarian when it came to child rearing, but there was more, her father secretly abused her and berated her, saying " You are not my blood, look at you, you do not even look like me", he would raise the sleeve of his dress shirt, and compare his fair skin to her tanned extremity. His suspicions were getting the best of him, "You hardly look like your younger brother and sister, " he continued " Gloria, I never even got a say in what name to call you, it was your mom's decision, not mine" her dad would say with disgust. This is the point where Gloria had a notion to change her name, because her father made her dislike it so. Her father's abuse was on almost a daily basis. Although,Gloria was a resilient girl, the daily abuse from her father, his daily harangues and Billing's creepy behavior, slowly but surely changed Gloria Light to the Dark side, i.e Loria Light.

Spring of 2017

Meet Loria Light again, a mature dark beauty in a dark sophisticated suit, she held up a black pocket watch in her right hand, it had 3 diamonds on its face forming a pyramid. Loria was transfixed on the digital time piece.

--------------THQE----------

The Dark Queen Emerges

Loria was transfixed on the digital watch in her right hand, in the center of the triangle was a box that had digital numbers : 11-01-1985, and under that box was another box with words {Metro City }, all in red numbers and letters. This was the time and designation trajectory the watch beckoned the owner of such device. ( in her left hand was her black cat).
With the simple press of a button on the top of the time piece, one can be transported to said date and place.

Loria's porcelain thumb was about to press the button, when at the same moment a phone rang on her desk, she let it ring for 3 times, then she answered,
on the other side was a warm female voice who said " Ms. Light, your 3 o'clock is here".

Loria debated for a moment on pushing the button, or inviting her appointment in, then declared " Yes, let them in".

The tall onyx door swung open, and there stood Mike Seconds, he was about 6' 3, he had thick brown hair, with grey temples, and looked debonair in his dark 3 piece suit, a golden watch fob rested in his vest pocket, he smiled and asked " Ready for Seconds?"

-------Dark Queen's Court ------

Setting: Loria's office ( 30th floor of the L.L. Ltd. Building)
Time : Present date ( 2017)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loria's hungry blue eyes widened at the sight of Michael Seconds in his crisp (newly dry-cleaned) charcoal suit. The gold pinstripes of the expensive suit, glistened in the dim light of her immense office. She responded to his inquiry with: "Yes I am, and you are punctual as usual." She paused for 3 seconds and said " Get over here, you handsome beast."
She pulled him by his lapels, and planted her lush scarlet lips on his strong lips, they embraced in a passionate kiss, their combined hormonal chemistry made it difficult to resist their primal urges, their bodies heated up--when suddenly, the dark door flew open.

It was Loria's secretary : Agnes ( a name that made most people think of a grey haired spinster in a wooly cardigan, orthopedic shoes, with thick coke bottle glasses) , in actuality, she [ Agnes] was a very lovely young woman who's beauty was being sabotaged by herself. She had brown hair that needed to be teased and conditioned, it was unkempt with long bangs in front ,and had pencils in her bun, she wore cat eye glasses, little to no make up, she always dressed shabbily, always boring grey suits with billowy dress shirts, which she tried to keep at least 3 buttons of her shirt open ( the one evidence that she actually did have desires).
How she sabotaged her beauty was by being dour, her pristine porcelain face was most affected, she had rosey pink cheeks formed due to blood corpuscles carrying hemoglobin which rushed to her exquisite face,yet rarely did people notice this fact due to her nerdly presentation,also she had the cutest dimples that would form when she smiled, but she rarely did. The bluest of eyes ( the blue one thinks of when one says or thinks the word: blue) they sparkle, but hard to tell behind her thick glasses, also her body was fit, and had major curves, but no one could tell due to her ill fitted drab clothes and her slumped over posture.

Loria shouted " This better be good, Agnes--"

Agnes stated " It's the Chancellor, hes here, maam."

Loria demanded " Let him in!"

The Chancellor entered, he wore a long black leather trench coat, a black fedora, a dark suit underneath, with leather patent combat boots, on his right wrist was a watch, herculean in size, it was made of white gold, he was swiveling the meticulous bezel, and said:

----Enter the Court------

The Chancellor bursts in and commands out" Mission Time T+1000, Dark Queen! Get going!"

Michael ruffles at the Chancellor's rude tonation, and turns toward the impeccably dressed German, he looks slightly lower into the german's eyes, being an inch taller at 6'3, Michael being a few inches wider in the shoulders than the Luger carrying man, cuts an imposing figure. Michael begins " You could be civil."

The Chancellor chafes at this" You know who I am--"

Michael cuts him off, and says " I would not care if you were the resurrected body of Socrates, you do not talk to Loria in such a manner".

The Chancellor slaps the elder Seconds brother in the face with his finely tailored ivory leather glove.

This enrages Michael, he pulls back his right arm and connects with his opponents face, the Chancellor grabs his nose in pain--- when Loria steps in,
and says " Boys, enough. Michael honey, this is my boss, the Chancellor, don't mind his manners, its how he was raised, I have a mission I must attend too, I am sorry, I have no choice."

Michael calms down, and glares at the Chancellor and says under his breath to him" This is not over''.
The Chancellor squints his eyes and nods in agreement.

Loria to Michael, and says " I will return ASAP, be a little patient please, I will have a surprise for you that you will like when I come back." She winks and blows him a seductive kiss.

Michael trudges out.

-----Enter the Court part2-----

----Modern Love- by David Bowie is playing on the over head speakers------

The Chancellor turns to Loria, and says" Danke shuen my dear Dark Queen, for getting rid of that cur."

" I will not have you bad mouth my love, I know you are my boss, I respect that, but he is important to me, you 2 got off on a bad foot,
if you can get past this, I am sure you will see of what great import, and usefulness he is to our cause. Now please tell me what the mission is".

The Chancellor inspects her lofty dark office for any bugs/listening devices , using a futuristic 'bug detector', it reads zero threats, and he begins
"It is a GBITM or Go Back In Time Mission, back to 1985 whenst it all started, and intercept your former self from staying with Max. When that happens, I
will instruct you on your next mission thru use of this. " The German man opens his hand, its a black oval pill and offers it to her.

The Dark Queen is skeptical, " What is this? I am not taking a roofy, you can forget it".

He states " Its a cellular neural implant, you just have to ingest, then we can stay in touch with each other, no matter the time period or place, I have taken one too."

Loria blurts " Its a drinkable cell phone, ok fine; yet, just know I have a camera in here, your little bug detector cant detect, so any tricks will go to my secret lab, and my men won't take kind to you" she puts the black pill on her sensual pink tongue, and downs it with the spiked cherry cola she has loved since she was decades youngers.

" It takes a minute or 2 to kick in, each 2 pills are programmed for only 2 users, as in our case: you have the black pill that is linked to me only, I ,the white pill, tuned to you, do not worry, I can not read your mind except when we are on this virtual phones, nor can you mine".

"Then how does it work?" Loria queries.

" Good Q, just focus all your thoughts on me, then it will send me a beep, just like a cell phone, try it".

She thinks for a minute of her boss, nothing, he presses her, to think harder, then he hears the beep, and his mind is able to answer, they begin to have
an internal phone conversation, she is shocked for a minute, then their minds disconnect.

" Impressive " She expels.
The Chancellor smiles, "Thank you, now get going!"

Loria strokes her black cat , Nimbus, and plays with the diamond on its collar, it houses a tiny webcam, and instructs Agnes to come in.

Agnes, adjusting her thick cat eye glasses, tucking in her white shirt, but still exposing the bra clasp , to Loria's chagrin, enters, " Yes, Maam?"

Loria looking sternly at the nerdly woman ( who is a sexual beast under it all) demands" Ms. A, Take care of the office and my cat Nimbus, and do not take care of Michael,as I am away for a mission, put all reports on my desk daily, see you in a week."

" Yes Maam" the timid secretary exhales out.

Loria looks approvingly , and dismisses the bespectacled awkward female, she closes the black oak doors, Loria adjust the time and place on her watch, and
presses the red button on top, as if by magic, she dissapears into the ether, the Chancellor looks knowing and sends her a neural text " Best of luck in 1985."

----Agnes In Waiting-----

Agnes picks up the beautiful black cat with the apt name of Nimbus, and strokes his fur, the fashionable feline ( donning an exotic collar) purrs deeply. The 4 footed feline looks into Agnes lovely eyes, and Agnes looks back, and begins to feel this cat is possessed by someone, yet could not put her finger on it, when suddenly, from out of the corner of the front office, The eldest Seconds son strides out, and looks the unassuming secretary up and down, and takes her hand, and says " Ready for a make over, my dear?"

Agnes beams and says " Yes, Michael, I have waited for this for what feels like forever...lets."

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Loria's 1985 TBIT or The Dark Queens New Coke Trip

Loria's TBIT had her land in the back seat of a black 85 Camaro. It was parked in Lex's Diner parking lot. Loria was dressed in
her old clothes from the 80s, bright pink with leg warmers, her dark hair was in a pony tail, she knew she had to find some more mature
clothes if she were to pass for Gloria's aunt, she snuck out of the car, and turned to see the driver, he had on a baby blue polo with the collar popped up, and acid washed blue jeans, he also wore dark shades. His dusty blonde hair was feathered to the right side.

His mouth was agap, due to Loria's beauty plus him thinking she was trying to rob him. " Lady, I'm calling the cops!"

Loria's thinking on her feet, blurted out" Please don't, I'll--I'll go on a date with you if you do not." She batted her heavy lashes at him.

The man in blue stopped for a second, mesmerized by her visage, he then thought to himself ' I can get her to do special favors' then said " Totally awesome, when can we have this heavenly date, hot stuff?"

"Tonight I promise, meet me here at 7 tonight, dress up, " she said this knowing she will be in disguise by then, so he won't be able to recognize her.

" My name is Parker, by the way, and you are?" He asked this, while stroking his brawny hand thru his lush locks.
Loria told her him her name was Gloria.
Parker said " Ok Glo, er Hot stuff, you better be here, or else." Loria shook her head yes to this.

'Oooh threats, I am so scared' she chuckled to herself, thinking him such a fool. That was Loria for you, she felt most people were beneath her and that they were fools.
Loria parted from the man in blue, and went off to a Metroville Thrift Store to find clothes more suitable for an older woman. She looked in the cherry red purse that was bestowed upon her, and found a few bills: ones, fives, tens, even 2 twenties, it was enough.

She entered the red brick store and started to inspect the women's section, a 25 year old female patron sauntered over to her and said " Honey, those clothes are way too old for you."

Loria thought ' mind your own business, you old bitty' but said " Oh these are not for me, they are for my aunt, she is closer to your age" she said this as a jab to the patron.

The patron dismissed this snarky comment, reconciling it to Loria's youth, and continued " Oh ok hun, if you see any clothes for yourself, changing rooms are in the rear".

Loria thought to herself ' I can read, duh', and then said " Thanks miss, I saw some rags I liked, I just may use the changing room."

Last edited by DrMoreau on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Original Storyboard by Mr.Z

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:57 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Sloan Samata ( the Slab ) dates Brittany S. Sweets, age 15 , petite female, with light brown hair, and glowing green eyes. She wears a heart shaped
locket around her neck ( given to her by her mother), which was used as bait to catch Fritz.

Sloan ( age 15) is a well spoken, highly intelligent, big and tall male. around 6'3. 300 pounds. His closest friend among the Knights is Dave,
they share a kindred outcast brotherhood.

Time he lives in : 1985

Sloan's father was a Samoan wrestler, who met his wife( Sloan's mom) an English Shakespearean actress in a traveling variety show/ circus.

They married and decided to get residency is the US, after a show they did in New York. They have 3 children, Sloan the youngest, learned fighting/ and finances from his patriarch, and acting from his matriarch, he got his love of books from her. Being the only half Samoan in school made him become introverted, a loner if you will. His older siblings are in college.
Max saw the potential in "the gentle giant", so offered him a spot amongst his Bright Knights/ White Chess pieces/ Max's Crew, Sloan was skeptical at first, then he ( Sloan ) realized it could just be the best thing he could do for himself. He has been instrumental in helping Max's Crew.
Time Devices: None yet.

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:26 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

The Dark Queen's New Coke Trip Part 2

Loria is in the dressing room, she sets some dresses up on the room's hooks, and sits on a white bench in the tiny stall, she draws the grey curtain, and then focuses her thinking on making a mental call to the Chancellor, it emits a low ringtone to her senior, and he answers" Darky, I am glad you called, Its T8500,
time is of the essence as you know, where are you?"

Loria mentally tells him" In the fitting room, trying on dresses, getting ready to break up the party." 'Party' meaning Max's and Gloria's relationship.

The chancellor gets some naughty thoughts about the fitting room, regretting that he did not install the visual/video program to the mental pill he gave her, where in: he would be able to see all that she sees, maybe he could get some glimpses of her beautiful body in the dressing room mirror, alas...
" Very good, report to me when The TBIT mission is executed."

Loria mentally says" Affirmative, Mein Chancellor,Auf Wiedersehen ." Using the little German that she was taught. The 2 disconnect their call/transmissions.

Loria tries on a few different dresses, then she tries on a dark lavender gown, its form fitting, yet not too skin revealing, its ankle length, perfect for a more mature woman who still wants to flaunt some sex appeal.

She takes it up the counter, the store patron rings her up and says" That will be 5.95, hunny."

Loria drops 6 singles on the counter, and says " Keep the change for a tip." The counter woman sneers, yet folds her purple dress and places it in the brown paper sack.

The Dark queen bursts out of the store with bag in hand, and heads off to Metroville pharmacy, where she buys a make up kit, and some clear lens black cat eye glasses, to perfect the mature look. She goes off into the drug store's restroom, and applies purple eye shadow and dark crimson lipstick,, and dark rouge, she combs her dark hair into bangs over her brow, and dons the faux spectacles. She takes a look in the mirror and sees herself 20 years older. perfect she thinks to herself.

She leaves the Pharmacy's front doors, and sees a Coke Machine standing next to the cement putty colored wall. Its standing tall, bright red beckoning her to buy a can of addicting New Coke, she plugs the machine with the exact change/coins needed. The scarlet aluminum can makes a thud where the machine's black door is , and she fishes for the shiny cylinder.

She pops the top of the beverage, and begins to drink the dark fluid intently. Loria gets a sweet jolt to her system, and then decides to go to her old domicile to seek out her past self.

------

PtE is #1Image

Last edited by DrMoreau on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Original Storyboard By Mr. Z

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:27 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Gloria's Home ( 330 Lovely Lane)

She rings the bell 3 times, knowing that she will either get her mother or her prior self, since her father does not get back from work before 7 o'clock. As luck would have it, it is her youthful self, she introduces herself as her mother's sister, Loria, tells her that she was sent to an adoption agency when she was a baby. She found out she was adopted 20 years ago, yet was given no info on who were her real parents ( it did not help that the internet was not used popularly in the 80s). She searched and searched and finally found the right hospital, and right information that led her to Gloria's old home.

Gloria is shocked, yes Loria's story seems implausible at best, however, being a teenager, living in the shletered burbs, she was quite naive.
Gloria led Loria to the kitchen, she picks up her white cat, and strokes it ivory mane, the cat lears wary at Loria knowingly, and Gloria asked her older self if she wanted a drink or a snack, Loria declines, and said " Listen,Glo,sorry I can not stay long for now, care to meet me at Lex's around 7? I passed it as I came her,I would love to talk to you about your/ our family and the future. Dinner is my treat."

Gloria shook her head yes, and said" I would love to, and thanks for the offer."

Loria gives Gloria a white box with a red bow on top, and says " Please wear whats in the bag when you come see me, its a gift, it would mean the world to me." Gloria thanks her again, and Loria leaves the home.

6:59 P.M. / Lex's Diner

Parker sits at a booth, he is wearing an off white blazer with the collar popped up, matching slacks, a black shirt and his golden hair is swept back. he puts his trendy shades in the center of his shirt to look cool, and he looks at his Swatch watch waiting for Loria.

7 o'clock

Gloria walks in, she is in a stunning dress, she looks for Loria, to no avail, yet she is flagged down by what she thinks is a Miami vice wanna be.

" Hey hot stuff, over here" Parker waves with one hand, and with other hand does an inviting motion 3 times, for her to come.

Gloria is slightly annoyed, yet decides to walk to the man sitting in the blue leather booth. " How may I help you?"She inquires.

" You just did, please sit" he offers.

" Look, I do not know who you are, I am looking for my long lost aunt, so I do not have time for this."

Parker combing his coif back, says " We had a date, you promised, please sit with me, we can both wait for your aunt together, bet she is smoking like you, hot stuff, let me buy you a drink, come on, hotness, don't play coy'."

Gloria mulls the offer and thinks there are worse fates " Sure, sure, so who are you anyhow?"

"Parker Kittridge, you sure do play hard to get, I can deal, hot stuff, " He says and then beckons the waitress.

Parker tells the waitress his order " Give me your juiciest burger, fries and a Coke, sweety. And hot stuff, what would you like?"

"New Coke please, I am waiting on a friend, we will eat then," she says this almost robotically, she is not to too chill being with this perfect stranger, and
is nervous that her newly discovered aunt won't show up.

------

Last edited by DrMoreau on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Dark Queen's Ballet

7:03 PM

On the other side of town, in Metroville High School, students stay past school hours to get extra curricular activities done, Loria ( aka the Dark Queen) knows that Bella attends Ballet class at this time. She lurks in the shadows of the hallway waiting for her to end her training, so that Bella will go to her locker: numbered 333.

On cue, Bella arrives to her destination, shes wearing a pink leotard and ballet shoes, her pigtails have pink bows in them, and Gloria pretends to accidentally bump in Bella.

" Oh my, I am so sorry, I did not see you well in this dark corridor, please forgive me" Loria states ( she is back in her Gloria look,:neon pink everything, no glasses).

Bella ,thinking she is the teenage Gloria, finds it puzzling that she could not see her( Bella's ) light pink ballet outfit, but goes with it, and asks" Glo,what are you doing her?, Glo, you usually go home much earlier. Won't you get in trouble with your folks?"

Loria holds back her resentment of knowing that her own life was very public, and states " Bella, Bella Donna, Bella my Belle, you know me so well, and my life, how sweet, I was thinking of taking ballet too, my mom said I could come watch tonight to see if I could cut it. " This was a lie and she continues" I am
so glad we bumped into each other" Literally and figuratively. They both laugh, Loria continues more" Sorry to Fillerbuster, a new word I learned in History class, but could you, Beautiful Bella teach me how to be as graceful as you, you are like a white swan" She used compliments to manipulate the innocent girl.

Bella is amazed and perplexed , Gloria and her are distant friends at best, partially due to the fact that Gloria is a Senior and she herself is only a Junior, class rank was important in High School sadly, yet, here is Gloria ( in Bella's mind) actually being very nice, and asking for a Junior's help, a conundrum in a enigma.
Bella being Bella, sweet and helpful states " Sure Gloria, I will show you the ropes" She thinks :This statement would be funnier if she herself was a tight rope walker ,alas... " Meet me here after each of my Ballet classes, I will get you dancing in no time, and I am sure you will be a ( ballet ) shoe in, in no time."

Loria cares about Ballet as much as 2 rats tails, but says " Oh ever so much fun, I can not wait, we will have to start tomorrow please' Bella agrees, and Loria continues " Thanks, Bella-riffic, by the way do you have a date to the prom, I know someone who is interested in you."

Bella ears and big bright eyes perk up " Do tell, do tell."

Loria / aka Gloria states " Max Seconds has the biggest crush on you, you should hook up with him."

Bella says " Max... Max Seconds, oh yeah I know him, he is in my Algebra class, he is cute, I never knew, wow, thanks, I wish he would ask me, I'd so go with him."

Loria says " That can be arranged, he is a special guy, he is super shy, but I think I can get him out of his shell, mind if I tell him you are interested?"

Bella too is shy and says" Awkward, I am kind of scared, but maybe if you hint at it, not so direct, yeah, like totally awesome".

Loria smiles widely and says " Onward to my mission, my Brilliant Bella."

Loria( aka Gloria ) instructs Bella to stay by her locker,and for her to wait for her, because she ( Loria )has a surprise for her ( Bella ).

Loria goes down the long corridor of the High School, and looks for the computer class, room 3339, she sees a slew of students dressed in white dress shirts, several of them wear thick bifocals, they have the green glow from the computers they are each using, Max is no where to be availed. She( Loria ) then ventures to the Chess club, room 3330 she sees a bevy of 'Geeks", as the Jocks would call them, sadly, yet still no Max to be found.

Then it hit her :Art Club, room 3366, hmmm why are all these rooms divisible by 9, and 3?

She runs to the room, and there is Max and a handful of other students painting, the subject is a fellow female classmate, she is wearing a white toga over her street clothes, her hair is put up akin to a Greek goddess, and shes holding a fruit basket.

Loria sneaks in, and sits next to Max, who holds a paint brush in his left hand, pocket watch in right hand. She sidles next to him and whispers " I need your help with my locker, it seems to be jammed, can you step away for a minute?" Loria knew Max had a crush on her, she knew he would jump at any chance to help her, she was banking on this gambit that he would come.

Max whispers back " I will ask for a bathroom break." It worked, Loria thought silently to herself, Max asks the Art instructor, who gives Loria a stern look, yet allows him a break. Max leaves first, Loria sneaks tries to sneak out when Professor Wordsworth says:

" Gloria, glad you could join us, it would be a great honor if you could be an art subject next time."
Loria froze for a second, wondering how he is both the Literature Prof and the Art Prof, its crazy, yet whispers out " No problem, Professor" and she storms off.

Loria leads Max towards locker #333 ( Bella's locker). Half way to there, Max asks " Gloria , so which is yours?" Loria states " The truth be told, my locker is fine, I brought you here to meet someone who wants to goto the Prom with you."

" Who might that be, Glo?" Max asked desperately.

" Why my dear boy, Bella Banks, shes got a huge crush on you, you 2 would make a perfect couple, when you meet her, you can not
let it be known what I just said, shes super shy" Loria was conflicted, she knew what must be done, yet as cold hearted as she was,
she knew Max was special, and she had deep feelings for him, Yet, the mission must go on as planned, so that The Chancellor
and her( the Dark Queen ) could win this proverbial Chess game.

There was Bella by her locker, and then Loria and Max pop up. Max sees Bella and says " Hi Bella, uhhh, how are you?" he decided to go with the most neutral comment he could think of, even though he was a 38 year old man inside, who saw war combat, and headed businesses, being in a situation like this was probably the most stressful.

Bella smiled coyly " Oh I am great, Max, what are you doing here?"

Max explains about Gloria's coming to his Art club and asking him to fix her locker then asks " Isn't Ballet class over?" Damn, he thought that sounded very
Stalker-ish of him, uh-oh.

Bella stated " Yeah, " She thinks quickly " Uh my locker is jammed too, that is why I am stuck behind, could you maybe help." Not a great lie, yet seemed apropro at the time, she thought to herself.

Max says " Sure", and she shows him locker 333, he asks her to put in her locker combination, and then he jiggles the handle open and says " It seems fine now."

Bella beams," Oh Max, you are terrific, how can I ever pay you back?"

Max thinks carefully and shyly emits" I never do this, yet how about a date?"

Bella smile grows and says " Yes yes yes, never thought you'd ask."

Last edited by DrMoreau on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:56 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Destiny's Diner ( on the west side of town), it has a huge pink neon sign flashing OPEN 24 hours.

Max and Bella sit at a red leather booth, Max looks at the cute doe eyed Bella and says " I am so grateful you accepted
my date, my heart was pounding."

Bella sits in her black letterman jacket, with a huge crimson M on the right breast, shes blushing bright pink, " Awww, you are such a romantic, Maxy, I never knew, may I ask why we are here?"

" At Destiny's? Uh its our destiny, heh, to be honest, I was growing tired of going to Lex's, everyone goes there, I wanted this date to be secluded."

Bella smiles " Good answer, So what do you recommend?"

Such a broad question, Max smiled a naughty smile.

Back at Lex's ( on the east side of town)

Gloria and Parker sit at their scarlet booth. Parker speaks " Seems your aunt is a no-show, " pointing at his watch, its past 7:30, hes waving the time piece in her face, Gloria sees that the face of the watch turns into an red eye, and is shocked.

She says nervously " Your watch is possessed or something!"

Parker looks at her oddly, then at the watch, which immediately reverts to it normal time face with 2 hands, right before he looks at the watch face, " What are you talking about, my watch is normal."

Gloria says " I could have sworn I saw a red eye on your watch face. You know what-- this has been a crazy day, maybe I am seeing things."

Parker thinks, this girl is nuts, but he can deal with it, she just may be easy. " So hot stuff, its fine, why don't you let me buy you supper, since shes not coming, k?"

Gloria relaxes and says " I'd love that, thanks handsome." She thinks to herself, maybe I was imagining things, and he seemed cool with my outburst, maybe this Parker dude is not so bad, maybe it is destiny, she then laughs to herself.

-----

MOONLIGHT DANCE

Loria snuck off to the little girls rooms, 'to powder her nose', pfft, what a euphemism, she thought to herself.
She looks in the mirror, and puts on her dark cherry rose lip balm on her sumptuous lips, as a cover up for her real agenda,
to mentally call the Chancellor, she rings him and he says" Yes, hows your mission going?"

Loria explains" Very well, the key players are in the right positions, yet I need more time, the dance is tomorrow night, having them go
to this function will seal the deal, and our mission will be executed to the T ( no pun intended)".

The Chancellor was infuriated, when he asks for something he wants it done right and on time, yet for some odd reason,
the Chancellor and the Dark Queen have an unusual power struggle, maybe its Loria commanding presence, her formidableness, maybe it
was her unbelievable beauty, her elegance, or more like all of it, she was truly an exquisite dark queen, due to all this
the Chancellor, the German king, bowed to her and said" I offer you a generous gift, you have a T3000 time period,
this will allow for one more day and then some, nothing more, nothing less, "
His voice was more relaxed and continued, now more sternly
" Complete the mission, all is weighed on your lovely shoulders, do not fail, this will seal our success, PS: Keep up the great work."

The Queen was conflicted in her emotions, yet decided to ignore her anger and stated " Thank you so ever much mein commandant, Danke Shuen. I shall
not let you/ nor the Dark Academy down. Transmission ended."

She rushed off to make photocopies of the school's dance flyer that had a large white moon in the center of it " Moonlight Dance, for everyone, Saturday night, Gym room, bring a dance partner."

She distributed them to Max and Bella, and she found a mousey computer girl ( a beauty who was sabotaged by her glasses and her nerdy white dress shirt, and long white skirt, Loria insisted she go to the dance too) to distribute them to her classmates, and also post them at Lex's Diner.

Saturday Night , 11
Gym/ Ball room

Max is with Bella, Gloria is with Parker Kittridge, Lana is here, as is Dave, and most of the school, even Agnes is here thru Loria's insistance.

Loria even gave her a slight make over, she found a nice dress from the Drama class for her to wear ,and found her a fellow computer clubmate ( James Elwood) to be her dance partner, Loria found a nice suit from the Thrift shop for him to wear, it was black ( not the nerdy powder blue that some of 'the geeks' like to don), with a black tie and white shirt, he cleaned up well, he even slicked his hair back, and showered twice.

A few warm up songs played, only a few brave souls partook in dance , then Tainted Love ( by Soft Cell) played, that got people to put dark rubber sole and high heels to wooden dance floor.
Max and Bella were swaying in the north corner, and then Glo and Parker went to the south side of the dance floor, the 2 couples
seemed to slowly drift close to one another, coincidently. The rhythm of this dydtopic techno-pop song shivered down the dancers spines.

Max was hypnotized in Bella's dazzling green eyes, she was a pure vision of beauty, an angel.
Then the song's lyrics : You think love is to pray, but I am sorry I don't pray that way, shook Max for a split second and caught a glance of Gloria, in her dark red velvet dress and he became transfixed in her dark beauty. Max did not want to be infatuated in Gloria, yet there it was. He did not want to break Bella's heart, their relation just started, yet damn. What should I do, Max asked himself. He has been in love with Gloria since like forever, nothing against Bella, shes an angellic beauty he thought, yet there is something so magical about Gloria.

Gloria caught Max's bright blue eyes penetrate into her soul. She actually felt the same, yet here she was with Parker. Damn again.

Agnes and James arm in arm watched the electricity of Max and Gloria explode, and just were shocked, yet said nothing.

Last edited by DrMoreau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.