Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TOL FanFic 1
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

My Mood: Ecstatic
Hi, a short history of my TOL watching experience: I saw a few episodes at a friends house in 1988, and then 20 years later, due to this forum, I have slowly seen several more, so I am NOT an expert on TOL,just yet. I am starting this fanfic, please add on, or guide me on how to improve this story, thanks. ( PS, no worries aliens/BEARs will enter into the story).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Control Voice: In everyone's life comes challenges, tonight Mr. Nicklaus Needles, age 16, is put up to a a test of wills like none before.
------------------------------
October 31st, 2007, Halloween in a suberb outside L.A.
------------------------------
"Hey, Needles, come over here!" shouted the large boy in a Batman's costume ( which does not match his selfish nature at all, thus the irony)
" Give me your candy." The misbehaved dark night insisted, he was accompanied by a few other brutes in other store-bought costumes: Freddy, Jason, and Michael Meyers, they all chuckled at the nerdly pasty faced boy in the vampire costume.

"No, please do not make me, I went to 3 different subdivisions for this loot, you have no---" the awkward male, with his dark hair plastered back, was flustered at this situation.

He was interrupted by the brute in the Batman costume who grabbed for the nerd's bag, but then Batman costumed boy's wrist was caught by the fake axe of the brute in the Jason's Hockey mask, who said " Lon, just wait a second, lets make this interesting." He turned to the gothic looking dweeb and said " Needles, I got a proposition for you."

Needles, pleased in the least about being near any of these goons, says reluctantly thru his fake fangs " Uh--yes---I am listening."

"Very good, you know old man Grave's Mansion on the top of the hill, well, I propose a challenge for you Nicky: if you can stay in his home for 1 complete night and live to tell about it the next day, we will not only let you live, we will let you have all of your candy, plus some of ours, what do you say?" The boy as Jason said, talking through his bloody mask.

" Uhh---well-- everyone back at school say its haunted--what if I say 'No' ?" The rail thin nerd in the ebony cape queries.

"That my friend, is not up to me, its up to the Bat, Freddy, and Michael here to decide, but if you ask me they look hungry, so if I were you, I would say 'Yes' most definitely." The hockey masked boy instructed.

Needles pushes his glasses up his thin nose and squeeks out " Yes, I will do it."

The boys march up to the beginning of the driveway of Grave's mansion and the brute in the Freddy mask says to Nick " No backing out, geek, no escaping, we will be watching from the bushes all night long, from all angles, so no funny business, or you are history."

Needles gets a lump in his throat at the boy's cheesey sounding threat, and nods his head, the brutes point him to his destination, and the boy in the pseudo-Dracula costume trudges up to the door, and rings the antique looking bell. No answer, for many seconds, he starts to turn arround when the door opens and :

PtE is #1Image

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:09 am 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
[align=justify]... the door groans in agony as it pivots from the weighted position it has held for many a forgotten year. A cold stagnant draft expurgates some of the old mansion's years of dusk and decay as the nights wind stirs through the house once more.

"Get in the house now, squint, or your peanut butter cups will be the penalty." Announced Freddy already holding one of the bright orange individually packed wrappers in his hand.

'Damn, the PBC's are my favorites too,' thought Nick as he removed the false fangs from his mouth and stuck them in his front pants pocket. Flipping his cape around his arm in Dracula tradition, he mounted the stairs and entered the house. With each step his legs felt more like jelly rather than bone and muscle. Pausing by the large mantled fireplace to his left, he let his eyes adjust to his darkened surroundings.

Cobwebs, spiders, and piles of what he could only imagine were rats nests were the sole occupants of the large entry. He half imagined that it would be filled with old furniture covered in tattered sheets or thrashed with graffiti on every wall from many delinquents like those who sent him in here. He was more disappointed then shocked but that seemed about average for his life. "Nothing ever goes as planned, it's a hell of a notion." He half mumbled, half hummed as he walked around the room. Glancing out the open front door, he could see the nightmare boys outside. He knew all too well that whether he makes it through this ordeal or not, he won't get all of his candy back. He hoped for 75% but would settle for 50%. "Even Pharaohs turn to sand ..."

The knob the the handle of the main dinning rooms door disassembled in his hand. From behind the thick wooden, probably oak but he really couldn't see nor would recognize oak from pine, Nick could hear the crystal knob thud and bump as it impacted with what sounded like a marble floor. 'Well, at least I got the side with the rod on it. Yippee.' Inserting the brass rod and handle back into the lock, he gentle turned the knob to the right and pushed the door open. This door screech much like his brother there front door until it was fully opened. Removing the rod and knob from the socket, he placed it in his hip pocket. He had seen too many horror moves , played too many hours of RPG's, and knew this was an item he should probably hang on to. Reaching back to place it in his hip pocket, he found and item he had forgotten about. Swapping it with the knob and rod, he produced a long, thing plastic wrapped item. Ripping the package open with his teeth, he discarded the wrapper and cracked the glow-stick in his hand. Shaking it vigorously, a red hue illuminated the area around him.

Nick pushed up his glasses that had slid to the tip of his long slender nose. He then removed the Dracula Crest amulet and ribbon from around his neck. Discarding the plastic amulet, he tied the the ribbon through the eyelet on the glow-stick. He tied the ribbon around his wrist and slowly proceeded into the room. Unlike the sparse and barren Entry, the dinning room table still resided squarely in the middle of the room. An ornately carved wooden chair sat prestigiously at the end; at the place of honor. He cautiously approached the large table and nearly stumbled over the knob that had fallen earlier. As he neared, he could feel the cold icy chill of the room upon him. With every step, his leather sole shoes sharply slapped the marble slabs. The near empty room echoed and amplified these many times over.

He ran his hand across the finely crafted and centuries old table. The intricacies of the carvings were not machine made. Each leaf, on every vine, was unique and different. Animals, birds, trees, scrolling vistas all delicately hand etched and chiseled. He moved his eyes from the table legs, the the under leaf etchings, to finally the table top itself. Wiping the thick layer of dust and other from its top, the carvings continued. Deeply chiseled and finely arranged, a pictorial artwork lied beneath many painstaking layers of varnish.

Nick removed his cape and began wiping off the table. 'Those idiots said I had to stay the night. They never said I couldn't just stay in one room.' With every swipe a different small section of the large image slowly appeared. He eventually climbed to the middle of the table and wiped it down. With it completely uncovered, he walked across its surface and let the red glow-stick illuminate the masterpiece. A beautiful mural of a beautiful garden. Unicorns, deer, flowing waters peacocks, fruit trees and a family in the middle. A man, woman, small boy and teenage girl in late 17th century dress. He knelt down and examined the daughters carving closely. "Man," he said aloud. "She was fine." He stared at her for a long time. Examining every delicate curve. Every fine nuance in her expression. Even the strands of her hair - flawless.

He looked at his wrist watch. 'Well, it's been almost an hour,' he thought jumping off the table. He walked back to the main door to see if the Nightmare Boys were still outside. All 4 of the sat out side waiting, watching, listening. 'Well, if they were gonna do something, they would have done it by now. I'm just hosed.' He turned and shook the glow-stick as he returned to the Dining Room. As he approached, he noticed the door was closed. Retrieving the knob and rod from his hip pocket, he inserted it, turned right and pushed the door open.

Standing before him stood the girl from the table engraving. Draped across her right arm was his dust covered cape. Nick cautiously approached the girl. She extended her arm offering him back is cape. As he brought the cape to him, he noticed that it past through her arm rather than over it. He held the red glow-stick closer to her and realized he could see through her. Blinking, he moved the light closer to her face.

As the glow-stick dangled right in front of her face, she smiled and made a blowing expression with her lips.

Nick felt a brief draft as the glow-stick's illumination ceased leaving him in complete and utter darkness.

* * *[/align]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Black, total pitch-darkness, noire, ebony,that is all that Mr.Needles could see. The dark almost-lacquered hairs on the back of his Nick's neck stood on ends. He was in fear and shock.
What was he to do? Where could he go. He stumbled about the room, bumping into the table and other furniture, he turned around, and then he saw it, two glowing fiery red orbs floating in the air. He moved towards them, thinking to himself "This is how they die in the movies' yet due to the fact that the orbs were the only light source in the room, he felt inclined to move to them.
On closer inspection, he could see that the red orbs were not orbs, but rather the eyes of the girl in the carving. Her scarlet eyes lit up her gorgeous well-defined face, her ivory skin was smoother than silk, her luscious lips were made more even more red under the glow of her bright eyes.

He was transfixed by her beauty and by his own fear, yet he was able to muster the courage to speak " Who--or what is there?"

PtE is #1Image

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 pm 

[align=justify]Clarence Charles Washington - C.C. to his friends - pulled the Batman mask off and placed it on the ground next to him. Sitting with his knees up in front of him, he leaned against the white reality sign post. "This blows. Dat honky has been in there for over an hour and he still ain't come out. Either da hype about dis house is all B.S. or dat li'l mo-fo has done pissed himself and crawled off cryin' into a corner."

"Relax, C.C., that li'l homie ain't goin' nowheres, mang." announced Freed Kruger with a heavy Los Angeles native accent.

"Man, he's already out da back door and shite. I told you guys we needed to watch it!"

"Michael Meyers aka Randal Knox shook his head. " I told you, the back door and windows are all boarded up. Only the front of the house is left open so the Realtor can drive people by, stupid. What you think, the lawn cuts it self or the garden is self watering, man?"

C.C. reaches up and hits the "Highland Realtor" sign hanging above his head. "Ya think!?!"

"I say, f@%k that li'l bitch. We take his candy and split." Interjected Freddy Krueger.

"Damn right!" announced C. C. as he grabbed his mask rose to his feet. "What da hell we doin's hangin' around here for anyway? We got more suckas to roll."

"Leon said to wait her, man." Exclaimed Randal stepping up and bumping chests with C. C. "And that's zactly what we gonna do until Leon says otherwise. You gots a problem with dat, C. C.?"

C.C. Shook his head and sat back down disgruntled but quiet.

"What about you, Ismael?" Randal turned to Freddy Krueger.

Freddy made a loud clicking noise with his tongue against the back of his top front teeth. "Tsk - that's stupid, mang. Leon only went into the house a few minutes ago. He may take an hour too. I ain't waiting another hour, homes. I got 2 cigarettes left and when they're gone - so am I."

"Then you better sit the f@%k down and light up those cancer sticks up, ese."

"Tsk, that's stupid, mang," muttered Ismael as he removed his bladed glove and reached under his sweater for a Rojo cigarette. "This whole thing is stupid. We just need to split with that kids candy."

"Leon made a deal. I ain't gonna punk Leon and neither will you 2." Randal turned away from Ismael and gazed back at the front door. "Just give Leon some time - he's checkin' it out now."[/align]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:49 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Inside Grave's Mansion

The room is dark, Needles is still in shock, yet can not remove his gaze at the gorgeous girl with the glowing red eyes.

" N-1, good to have you back" she said "ZX-3 reporting: our mission has been successful, the humans have not learned of our plans, hiding in
this abandoned domicile, and disguising ourselves as ghosts to scare the humans off was a brilliant plan." Needles chuckled inside his head, 'They always complain that in Bond movies, the villians divulging their diabolical plans to 007 is ridiculous and irrealistic, well, she just did that,thus, proves them wrong.'

The nerd in the dracula costume was mystified and intrigued, and asked himself ' Who is N-1. Does she think I am this N-1?Who or what is ZX-3? Is that her? Why is she referring to people as 'humans'? Is she an alien? What isher/ their nefarious mission? Why do they need to hide out? If these aliens can travel light years away to come to Earth, humans must not be threat to them, right? And how come they know English?' Needles asked the same questions that the debunkers of Conspiracy Theorists do.
Needles shook himself out of the catatonic state that he was in, and then tried to fake out the 'alien' girl, trying to copy the style of some SciFi televisions show actors " ZX-3, you are the consummate coordinator, I commend you."

ZX-3 ( almost sounds like 'sexy' ) stands at attention, and gives Needles hand gestures, essentially the tips of both the left and the right index fingers meet, as do both thumbs, forming a triangle. needles thinking this is a salute, copies her gesture. This is greeted with a smile, then Leon with a flash light comes barreling into the room.

"Aha, there you are!" Leon shouts, pointing the beam at Needles. "You are braver then I thought, wow, whos the hot---" he cuts his own words off when he sees her glowing red eyes, and now he is frozen.

Needles laughs to himself about this being serendipitious, how now he can exact revenge on the Nightmare goons, so he says " ZX-3, he is a human, I do not know how he got in here. We need to stop him from knowing our plans!"

ZX-3 bows her lovely eerie head, believing Needles to be N-1, and captures Leon, she takes him to another room, and pushes him inside a large glass tube, next to Leon are a few other glass tubes, he sees a human figure in one of them scrithing around, he can not make out if its a man or a woman, due to the dimness of the light in the room.
" Let me out " Leon screams, while beating on the glass with his thick fists.

Needles, did not know what she(ZX-3) would do, and he does not like this, yet hedid not want to blow his cover, asked ZX-3: " How long do you plan to keep him inside there?"

ZX-3 said:

PtE is #1Image

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:17 am 

[align=justify]ZX3 said, "That depends upon how he reacts to the probing?"

"Yes, of course." said Needles contemplating what kind of "probing" they would be conducting. "So, were are still using the same methods then?"

"Oh, no, N-1. We have made several improvements since you were last in attendance. Would you like me to demonstrate?"

"Yes," squeaked Needles before clearing his throat and dropping his voice an octave. "Yes, please proceed, ZX3."

As ZX3 moved through the room, apparatus and instruments slowly manifested. Maneuvering her hand across the panels, the tube Leon resided in began to take on an amber hue.

Needles watched Leon's reaction carefully. He didn't seem to be aware of the light change and was essentially in the same condition he was from the time of his capture.

Passing her hand over yet more panels, strange writing appeared in the air before her. "Earth Age: 18 years, 4 months, 17 days, 9 hours, 43 minutes. Race: Negroid. Mass: 72 Gerds."

"Gerds?" He asked.

"The basic culmination of his height and weight, of course."

"Of course."

Waving her hand over a few more areas of the panel, the tube changed it's glow to a violet hue and the strange writing continued. "Nature: Aggressive Obviously he is of the soldier class."

"Obviously." repeated Needles trying to sound unimpressed.

"Adaption Ratio: 70% My - that's encouraging."

"How so?"

ZX3 floated over to the tube and touched another panel feature. The tube filled with a black misty substance. Still Leon appeared not to notice nor experience any change although he appeared to be in an X-Ray field. "As you can see, he has had many wounds. 2 impalements are still lodged inside his body. Here at his lower groin and his left breast."

"ZX3, when was the last time we probed a specimen?"

She stared at him blankly. "Why would you ask? Is the information faulty?"

"Well," stammered Needles trying to stay politically correct. "Those are both piercings. A tribal right of fertility. This one here is referred to a nipple ring and this one-"

"Penis." ZX3 stated sterilely.

"Yes. That is referred to as a Prince Albert."

ZX3 cocked her head to the side. "But if the chest ornamentation is called a nipple ring, why is not the other called a-"

"Because it's not." Interrupted Needles, blushing under his white make-up.

"Very well. Prince Albert ornamentation will be cataloged as such. Does this ritual ornamentation have any tribal associations or class specific structure."

"Surprisingly, no."

"Is the scaring also part of the fertility ritual?"

"What scaring?"

The tube turned and highlighted 3 spots on Leon body.

Needles looked closely at the highlighted area. "Those 2 are tattoos. More tribal markings. No social or class significance any longer. The last here is an knife wound."

"Information has been cataloged. Shall we proceed with is adaptation?"

"Adaptation?"

"His reprogramming. All specimens must be reprogrammed before they are released back into the wild."

"Ah, standard reprogramming I guess."

"Commencing Nightmare Phase." She said as the glow from the tube ceased altogether.

Leon screamed and wailed in terror. He violently clawed at the tube as his howling increased. After several excruciating seconds, Leon disappeared from the tube and the room fell silent.

"What happened to him?" Needles asked almost afraid to learn the answer.[/align]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 pm 
Post Master General
Post Master General

Leon slowly walked out the front door of the mansion as white as a bed sheet.