Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:32 pm 
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker

My Mood: Esoteric
Episode 12 - The Thing From The Grave

ORIGINAL AIR DATE: May 8, 1990
STARRING CAST: Teri Hatcher, Kyle Secor, Miguel Ferrer
DIRECTOR: Fred Dekker

A jilted Romeo murders his sweetie's suitors...but maybe there is such a thing as a love that cannot die.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:07 am 
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker

Since first viewed as a kid, this is and always will be, my all-time favorite crypt episode. You have some well-known actors, a decent little love story, and a zombie! Always loved the title, plus you can never go wrong casting Miguel F*n' Ferrer as a scumbag! (And Teri Hatcher looks pretty good in this)

'10'

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

My Mood: So-So
lazyboyx51 wrote:
Since first viewed as a kid, this is and always will be, my all-time favorite crypt episode. You have some well-known actors, a decent little love story, and a zombie! Always loved the title, plus you can never go wrong casting Miguel F*n' Ferrer as a scumbag! (And Teri Hatcher looks pretty good in this)

'10'

Hell yeah.......agreed....agreed.....agreed.......Miguel Ferrer is the shite! I think he did more crypt episodes then anybody....(Cameo in season 5....and his own episode in season 6) Teri Hatcher is so damn hot is this episode....Lois never looked so damn beautiful..

The only thing about this episode I like are Teri and Miguel...other then that....Its sort of average to me. 7

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:31 pm 
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker

SalvadoreVanBuren wrote:
lazyboyx51 wrote:

'10'

Hell yeah.......agreed....agreed.....agreed.......Miguel Ferrer is the shite! I think he did more crypt episodes then anybody....(Cameo in season 5....and his own episode in season 6) Teri Hatcher is so damn hot is this episode....Lois never looked so damn beautiful..

The only thing about this episode I like are Teri and Miguel...other then that....Its sort of average to me. 7

Yeah, I can see that. I guess when I first saw it, the title, the story, and the freakish return from the grave for the love of his girl was what struck me. Must be a sucker for true love :P

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Great episode for Miguel. He's such a frickin' asshole, you gotta love to hate him. He just oozes 80's slime.

Teri Hatcher is smoking here as well. Gotta love the blue lingerie in the last scenes. Sexy yet not too revealing.

Kyle Secor reminds me a lot of Michael Shanks from SG1 in this. A couple of times I had to do a double take. Not a great performance, but, then again, he really wasn't the center of attention in my book.

As good as Miguel is here, it really doesn't quite rate a 10 in my book. Secor brings it down a notch, he just doesn't play off the romantic side or the confrontational opposite versus Miguel. Now, "In the Groove" on the other hand ... all cylinders are clickin'.

8!

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:52 pm 
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker

Still my favorite episode. I agree with Secor's acting, but something still likable about him for me. As much of a prick as Ferrer is, Secor just let's it roll off him and tries to avoid the confrontation. I, of course, would not have that much reserve. Nevertheless, Zombie Secor takes Miguel to the depths of Hell with him. Teri Hatcher still sizzlin' in that blue number at the end.

10!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:04 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

My Mood: So-So
Miguel Ferrer RIP. You will live on ...in all your 80s slime. We will miss you :cry: