Pushing The Envelope Forums

Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 pm 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

My Mood: So-So
Has anyone got to play this yet? It is sort of a spin off from the original comic and television series. Some characters from the series make cameos as well.
This video game looks very much like a comic book and I want to say 3d but I cant be positive, and I dont want to give to much away but its a choice based game similar to those old "Choose your own advantures, endings etc" books where you had to make a choice after each chapter with multiple endings and crucial decision making which effects the outcome of the story as you read it. But in a video game Its quite incredible. For example, at one point in the game you have to choose between saving the life of your friend , or helpless little boy from a horde of zombies closing in. Tough choices right? It gets toughter. Its done in real time...so like reality...you have seconds to make a decision. You dont have time to ponder the tough choices. Be careful, the wrong choice could effect you maybe not then, but much later in the game. Its a dark game, but so is the comic and show. Not to mention it doesnt hold back it terms of graphics, if youve enjoyed the comic or show, this is a MUST play. Its great for any age, besides very young children.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:27 am 
District Post Master
District Post Master

My Mood: Happy
Yep, played it and was really quite impressed actually. I really should go back and make some different choices...

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

My Mood: Neutral
I rarely play new video games, but I definitely want to play this. Glad they're still making X Box 360 games, I keep hearing about the next gen consoles with Microsoft and Sony.