Pushing The Envelope Forums

Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:20 pm 
Offline
1st Class Mail Carrier
1st Class Mail Carrier
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 am
Posts: 455
Location: randleman,nc
...good to see the Bucs are playing their usual rutt. no need to change up things and get better.... :x
idiots.

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/aiwf.energy

http://www.aiwfenergy.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 pm 
Offline
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:14 am
Posts: 7533
Location: In the cold chill that runs down your spine.
My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Being a Bucs fan since their inception, there is 1 thing that always comes to mind - they never fail when it comes to letting you down. Maybe they should keep the new colors and go back to their old logo ...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 pm 
Offline
1st Class Mail Carrier
1st Class Mail Carrier
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 am
Posts: 455
Location: randleman,nc
should have never gotten rid of the REAL logo and colours....

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/aiwf.energy

http://www.aiwfenergy.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:13 pm 
Offline
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:14 am
Posts: 7533
Location: In the cold chill that runs down your spine.
My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
This is true. I can't stand the pirate flag crap they are using now. The OG logo was just clean and cool.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 am 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
I thought the colors of the uniforms from the 90s was pretty funny. A orange puke looking stain running down the side of their white jersey. classic


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:21 pm 
Offline
1st Class Mail Carrier
1st Class Mail Carrier
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 am
Posts: 455
Location: randleman,nc
the original colours are the same as HOOTERS....

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/aiwf.energy

http://www.aiwfenergy.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 pm 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Look who is tied atop the NFC South along with the Atlanta Falcons and playing for first place this Sunday, Mateys!!!

Image

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm 
Offline
1st Class Mail Carrier
1st Class Mail Carrier
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 am
Posts: 455
Location: randleman,nc
yeah, surprises me. glad to see it. they need to return to glory.

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/aiwf.energy

http://www.aiwfenergy.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:06 am 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Yeh, too bad the Falcons are going to peck that other eye out. :lol: :~}

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
I still hold a grudge against the Bucs for knocking the Skins out of the playoffs back in 99-2000 on with some shitty QB that is actually worse then the one that is starting for them now :dance: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:17 pm 
Offline
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 4386
Location: Where pies go when they die
My Mood: Esoteric
Yeah Shaun King was the QB for the Bucs at that time. He was a fluke - sad the Redskins had to fall to someone like him. I think the QB TB has now has a much better future ahead than King (basically a short-lived NFL starter and primary backup).

_________________
ImageImageImage

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 pm 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
lazyboyx51 wrote:
Yeah Shaun King was the QB for the Bucs at that time. He was a fluke - sad the Redskins had to fall to someone like him. I think the QB TB has now has a much better future ahead than King (basically a short-lived NFL starter and primary backup).


haha good shite Lazy.....I was hoping somebody would remember. I hated that f@%ker. We had a 13-0 lead going into the 4th qtr or something along those lines......Mofo King had a good game and pulled off a lucky win...we could have won it but the field goal attempt to win was from beyond 50+ yards......way to far for our shitty kicker at the time.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 pm 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
StillValleyBard wrote:
lazyboyx51 wrote:
Yeah Shaun King was the QB for the Bucs at that time. He was a fluke - sad the Redskins had to fall to someone like him. I think the QB TB has now has a much better future ahead than King (basically a short-lived NFL starter and primary backup).


haha good shite Lazy.....I was hoping somebody would remember. I hated that f@%ker. We had a 13-0 lead going into the 4th qtr or something along those lines......Mofo King had a good game and pulled off a lucky win...we could have won it but the field goal attempt to win was from beyond 50+ yards......way to far for our shitty kicker at the time.


So how does Washington feel about Micheal Vick? You know he's from nearby Virginia................. LOL

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 pm 
Offline
Director of the National Post
Director of the National Post
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:39 am
Posts: 7778
Location: In a poker game somewhere.....
My Mood: Neutral
Beware The Creeper wrote:
So how does Washington feel about Micheal Vick? You know he's from nearby Virginia................. LOL



Err I can't speak for the rest of Va, but I like him. In fact I really like him. I started him in our fantasy football league this week and he got me 57 points. :dance:


(I would have won anyway, but still..)


TZ DZ Fan

_________________
-"PLEASE FORGIVE LEO, HE'S NEVER HAD MUCH FAITH IN HUMANITY"-
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 am 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Yeh, everyone loves a winner. :D Even Micheal Vick, just ask his former dogs! :~} :ROTF:

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
Beware The Creeper wrote:
StillValleyBard wrote:
lazyboyx51 wrote:
Yeah Shaun King was the QB for the Bucs at that time. He was a fluke - sad the Redskins had to fall to someone like him. I think the QB TB has now has a much better future ahead than King (basically a short-lived NFL starter and primary backup).


haha good shite Lazy.....I was hoping somebody would remember. I hated that f@%ker. We had a 13-0 lead going into the 4th qtr or something along those lines......Mofo King had a good game and pulled off a lucky win...we could have won it but the field goal attempt to win was from beyond 50+ yards......way to far for our shitty kicker at the time.


So how does Washington feel about Micheal Vick? You know he's from nearby Virginia................. LOL


The dog jokes are running rampant this past week in the District....but I believe everyone is concerned more with the shitty performance of Donovan Shitnabb and his new 5 year contract. Go Skins!


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 pm 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Go Bucs!!!

Image

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm 
Offline
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 4386
Location: Where pies go when they die
My Mood: Esoteric
StillValleyBard wrote:
Beware The Creeper wrote:
StillValleyBard wrote:
lazyboyx51 wrote:
Yeah Shaun King was the QB for the Bucs at that time. He was a fluke - sad the Redskins had to fall to someone like him. I think the QB TB has now has a much better future ahead than King (basically a short-lived NFL starter and primary backup).


haha good shite Lazy.....I was hoping somebody would remember. I hated that f@%ker. We had a 13-0 lead going into the 4th qtr or something along those lines......Mofo King had a good game and pulled off a lucky win...we could have won it but the field goal attempt to win was from beyond 50+ yards......way to far for our shitty kicker at the time.


So how does Washington feel about Micheal Vick? You know he's from nearby Virginia................. LOL


The dog jokes are running rampant this past week in the District....but I believe everyone is concerned more with the shitty performance of Donovan Shitnabb and his new 5 year contract. Go Skins!



I heard that there was a clause in that extension that guarantees McNabb 3.5 mil this year and the 'Skins have the option to cut him by season's end if things continue to go south, rendering those 5 extra years null and void.

_________________
ImageImageImage

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 pm 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
Yep Lazy...very true so we will have to wait out the season to see how this whole fiasco plays out. I think Monday night was a fluke...just very sad that it had to happen against a NFC East Rival....McNabb's former team...and with Vick...just very funked up situation that I hope they can put behind and star fresh with a win over Titans this Sunday. We shall see....


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 am 
Offline
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 4386
Location: Where pies go when they die
My Mood: Esoteric
Yeah. I've always liked McNabb so I hate to see things turn the way they are. I hate Philly so I hated to see them trounce Wash. The Titans are my "second team" however, so I can't say that I'm looking for a Washington turnaround this week.

_________________
ImageImageImage

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:03 am 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Image

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:47 pm 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
Mike Alstott FTW
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 pm 
Offline
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 4386
Location: Where pies go when they die
My Mood: Esoteric
Nice 'Skins win over my Titans -- Tennessee is done.

_________________
ImageImageImage

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:08 pm 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Yeah, it's been a long year for Tennessee fans. :roll:

Image :|

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 pm 
Offline
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 am
Posts: 11321
Location: Suburban Georgia!
My Mood: Neutral
Tampa Bay Number One!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/156236/2015-nfl-draft-order

_________________
What we have here is failure to communicate!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 pm 
Offline
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 4386
Location: Where pies go when they die
My Mood: Esoteric
Yep - Titans #2, Big Blue #9. My teams had a shite season in 2014; hopefully they draft well and have a much better 2015.

_________________
ImageImageImage

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:21 pm 
Offline
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Deepstar Six
My Mood: So-So
Mike Alstotts shoulders are bigger then the cajones of any current tampa player :o
bring him outta retirement to do some damage


StillValleyBard wrote:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:43 pm 
Offline
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 4386
Location: Where pies go when they die
My Mood: Esoteric
I am not excited about the Super Bowl this year. I couldn't care less about either team playing nor the outcome. I like 'Beast Mode' Marshawn Lynch so I hope he has a good game. Other than that, hope there are some better commercials this year.

_________________
ImageImageImage

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:21 pm 
Offline
Director of the National Post
Director of the National Post
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:39 am
Posts: 7778
Location: In a poker game somewhere.....
My Mood: Neutral
lazyboyx51 wrote:
I am not excited about the Super Bowl this year. I couldn't care less about either team playing nor the outcome. I like 'Beast Mode' Marshawn Lynch so I hope he has a good game. Other than that, hope there are some better commercials this year.


I am generally never excited about it much to be honest.
Now if Cleveland or Detroit had made it I might have been, but I tend to root for underdogs, so thats why I guess.

I say it every year, and I know I have said it at least 5 times already the last few weeks.......

"Once fantasy is over, so is my football watching".

I bet I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of football since week 16.
The only reason I saw that is someone had a playoff game on prior to a poker game.


Bring on the veteran combine. I might watch a little bit of that, just to see some of the older guys get put through their paces...... I assume you all have heard about that right?


TZ DZ fan

_________________
-"PLEASE FORGIVE LEO, HE'S NEVER HAD MUCH FAITH IN HUMANITY"-
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB 3.0.11 © 2002 ~ 2014 phpBB Group
subTrails recreated by DrMoreau for PtE Forums.