Raider Nation ..... 4 - 3 - 1
Brooklyn Crackbabies ..... 4 - 4
Derelicts ..... 4 - 4
DrMoreau's Lawgivers ..... 3 - 5
Spittin' Whits ..... 3 - 5
DC Headhunters ..... 3 - 5
Rebels ..... 3 - 5

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS -
The Derelicts beat the Spittin' Whits in a nailbiter, 57-54. This was largely a slopfest, with both teams well below their projections. The Derelicts actually had a couple of goose eggs, but Whitsbrain's team still fell short. In fact the only one on his squad that had double digits was Frank Gore.
DrM's Lawgivers got a much needed win over Raider Nation, 95-93, in yet another close one. Other than Zach Miller, Raider Nation actually had great numbers, but for one of the very few times this season, DrM got some solid help from Drew Brees and Colston. P.S. I like the pickup of Fitzpatrick-Raider Nation, he has been hit or miss, but is capable of putting up huge points.
The DC Headhunters snapped off the Razorblades a slick 112 -89. 56 points coming from Calvin Johnson and the rest of his receiving. Johnson is really having another :sparkle: sparkling :sparkle: season.
The Rebels beat Lazy's Dark Horse 75 - 72, another close contest. I was surprised at this one, as I thought The Dark Horse would win yet again. His letdown was definitely the Green Bay tandem of Rodgers & Jennings. Rodgers was predicted to have a tremendous fantasy season, and hes been solid, but this week was terrible. Even though they lost, the Jets just shut Rodgers and Jennings down, and Lazy didn't get enough help from his other spots to eek out a win.
My Minions beat the Brooklyn Crackbabies 114-97. The Crackbabies had a shot going into Monday night, as they had Peyton Manning AND Andre Johnson playing, and they weren't far behind. But my ace in the hole was Arian Foster, who had another solid game getting me 22 fantasy points, and securing me the win. Please pay attention to who I had slipped in late to play as my defense. TB has had a poor defense thusfar this season. As far as fantasy is concerned they are not start worthy. But this week, I noticed they had a great matchup, so I got them late in the week as a bold gamble in an effort to help me put up some miracle points. I certainly figured I was looking at another loss unless I made a gamble or two, and this worked out, as they got me 20 fantasy points. :dance:

Image LIGHTNING BOLT OF THE WEEKImage
This could have went out to a couple of different people, but the one who looked to be a matchup deciding factor was BenJarvus-Green Ellis for DrM's Lawgivers. He exceeded his projections 24 to 4. Over 100 yards rushing and two late touchdowns helped DrM squeak by Raider Nation 95-93. :dance: DrM needs a few wins as the season goes by, and this was a big help to keep him in the picture for the playoffs.

Image MATCHUP TO WATCH Image
I think the matchup to watch this week, is the Derelicts vs DrM's Lawgivers. The Derelicts are ahead in projections by 6, but DrM has a few favorable matchups also, which should end up in him getting a few extra points in a couple of spots. Couple that with the fact that DeAngelo Williams isn't 100% to play either, so that might make it tough at the last minute for the Derelicts.
This is the one I see being close (all things considered) this week.

Image HERSHEY SQUIRTS AWARD Image
Here is another that could possibly go out in a few directions. One moron that should get the award (if it were possible) would be Randy Moss. This brain donor had one of the dumbest press conferences I have ever seen.......... For his antics, the Vikings cut his ass loose. Even though he is a great player, he is a bit too big for his britches. He is starting to become a cancer for the teams he plays on, but being so talented, someone will certainly pick him up.
Regardless, I give the award to Aaron Rodgers for Lazy's Dark Horse. He got him a measly 6 points, and Lazy's team lost by a slim 3 points. The only good news is though, that Rodgers is so solid, that I doubt he would be a candidate for this award the rest of the year, and I really doubt he could cost Lazy a game again.

OTHER RANDOM RAMBLINGS-
The main thing this week, were the wins by the teams at the bottom of the league. I would have to go back to be exact, but I believe that ALL FOUR of the bottom teams won their matches this week, and out of the TOP FOUR, 3 lost their matches. This essentially has bottlenecked the league, and kept playoff hopes alive for some of the bottom teams.
Several at the bottom are approaching must-win scenarios, but there is still a chance for everyone it seems.
Remember, all you have to do is make the top 4.

Good luck to all this week!

TZ DZ Fan

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

My Mood: Mean
I'm playing like an expansion team...

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 am 
Stamp Collector
Stamp Collector

Yeah Zachs donut really f*cked me good! And he was the last one I thought that'd let me down. But to me, the deciding factor was Fitz. Although he got me 16 points, he threw an interception as the clock winded down in the fourth and then another on the opening drive of OT. Those 4 points I lost are what cost me. I think Fitz still may end up helping me in the long run, but for this past weekend he hurt me. I need a strong performance this week if I still want to stay in contention. TZDZ good luck on Sunday. I do not expect an easy matchup.

But on a side note, my Raiders need to kick some chief A$$ on Sunday!!

"Win , lose, or tie, Raider fan til I DIE!!!"

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 am 
Director of the National Post

My Mood: Neutral
Just so everyone knows.............

After thinking about it for the last few days, I have decided to "openly advertise" for a solid wide receiver.
I made an offer to the R&R Razorblades. A trade in which I offer up one STEVEN JACKSON for her REGGIE WAYNE.

Noteworthy stats -
STEVEN JACKSON - Projected Rank=15 , TDs... 3 (Fantasy pts 90) 99% Owned
REGGIE WAYNE - Projected Rank=13 , TDs... 2 (Fantasy pts 76) 100% Owned

That looks about as close as you can get, value wise.
I have a strong hold on the league in RBs (err, in my humble opinion), so this trade may have some immediate upside for the R&R Razorblades.

Anyway, I like to keep everyone posted, and especially so in this case.
Keep in mind that I am looking for a top notch receiver to add in to my squad, and will entertain offers. Steven Jackson is the one I am looking to get rid of if the deal looks good to me.

TZ DZ Fan

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 pm 

My Mood: Neutral
There was alot of good games early today...............

Now tonight, if I can get Dallas to LOSE BY LESS THAN 14 I will win $150. :dance:

TZ DZ Fan