Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 am 
Post Master General
Post Master General

My Mood: Ecstatic
Greetings All,

I thought I'd post some NTKI {Need to Know Info} regarding registering here at Pushing the Envelope Forum.

1) Registration does not equal automatic acceptance. Upon registration, you will receive a Questionnaire from me, Phineas J. Whoopee, in regards to your tentative acceptance. Please take the few seconds to answer the questionnaire and send it back to me. This is to merely verify that you are a real living breathing person and not a spambot or other malicious intentioned individual. If after (7) days, the questionnaire is neither replied to or returned, your tentative account will be closed.

2) What is asked on the questionnaire? Basic info on how you heard about our site and what particular subject attracted you most. If from an existing member, please state who. Topic of interest is also good to know so we can streamline our board and hopefully gear it to like minded individuals. The questionnaire will not ask for any personal information other then simple feed back about our site. If you receive any questionnaire not specifically from me that asks more then any basic Cult & Claasic show information, please let us know.

3) Are you 18 or older? This is the only personal question. Reason being, this is an adult interest board where all members are expected to conduct themselves and self regulate their behavior. {See Rules Thread for more information on this topic.}

4) Why can't I join and if I don't like it leave? Because that is what "Guest" access is. As a member, we expect you to occasionally actually post here. Yes it is nice to have a board with 500 members, but if only a dozen members post, where is the sense in that? We have no posting quota here, but a few posts a year shouldn't be too much to ask for.

5) Can I belong to other Forum Boards and PtE? Yes. We do not require an oath of loyalty to PtE and PtE alone. Several of our members belong to other boards, which is and has always been their right to do so. However, linking to other boards of similar themes may or may not be allowed depending upon the other boards &/or content linked.

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you are indeed interested about joining our forum. Hopefully it has answered any questions or concerns that you may have.

Have Fun & Happy Posting,
Phineas J. Whoopee

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:00 am 
Post Master General
Post Master General

My Mood: Ecstatic
Greetings All,

Just a reminder for any tentative members or those interested in joining, see subject #1 in the above post. If for some reason our questionnaire ended up in your junk email or spam folder, we can't help that. You will have to try again.

Also, a point to note, if you enter false email addresses, etc, you won't get the questionnaire, & 7 days later, your tentative member registration will also be deleted.

Have Fun & Happy Posting,

Phineas J. Whoopee

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 am 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Just a note,

Since the upgrade to version 3.05, when you try to register, you will be asked if you were born on or after a specific date - the date is always 13 years older or younger then the current date. This is a FreeForums question - not ours - to verify that you are old enough to view any PG-13 content.

The legal disclaimer is also that of FreeForums and we, PtE/Pushing The Envelope can not edit or amend the wording & or settings of this legal disclaimer. However, for anyone concerned, it is standard legalize by Freeforum to cover their backside that they or we can remove and or boot you if you do no not abide by the international by laws. It should be mentioned that it is the similar disclosure statement that you would need to agree to to start an on-line email, facebook, youtube, etc account.

DrM