Pushing The Envelope Forums

Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:49 pm 
Director of the National Post

My Mood: Neutral
In my travels around the internet recently, I stumbled across this jewel of a test.
Many among us here on the board, know I have an interest in UFOs, and a more vague interest in government conspiracies/cover-ups, black budget technology,etc. etc.
On a site I discovered earlier, I found some people talking about "The Gullibility Factor test".

It is located here ---------- > http://www.newstarget.com/gullibility.html

Now this test is supposedly for "entertainment purposes only", but at the least, its an eye opener.
Much of this you already know, and some of it, you might not.

TZ DZ fan

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm 
1st Class Mail Carrier
1st Class Mail Carrier

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Interesting, yes... here were my results:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your GF score is 85.
(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)

Free Thinker
Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's really interesting is that know I wouldn't have scored nearly as high, say,
20 years ago. A lot of this may have to do with the personal evolution a person
goes through in their life. I expect everyone here will score at least as high as me.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

My Mood: So-So
Your GF score is 55.
(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)
Mind slave Free thinker
0 (You) 100

Learner
As a Learner, you're smart enough to know better, yet you're still not fully informed about reality. Around 15% of the population are Learners. You have the critical thinking skills to be a truly free individual, but you haven't exercised them enough yet. From time to time, you're still manipulated by the powers that be, although you frequently learn from those mistakes and refuse to be exploited again. You buy things because they are practical, not because they're cool.
If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, but you would still be in a state of mild disbelief about the nature of reality. You are essentially unplugged, but still untrained. With more knowledge, you could become a true free thinker.

Your architects: You have always been an independent thinker. You rebelled against your parents, schoolteachers and always chose to hang out with smart friends who weren't necessarily that popular to the "in" crowd. Increasingly, you shape your own world by deciding what actions to take based on your own internal drive rather than what society tells you is right.

Action steps: Learn more. Educate yourself through alternative media and cutting-edge books. Read the answers below to get started.

THEY LIED TO ME ABOUT MILK!! DAMN YOU!!!! Honesty though I probably should have scored higher because I wasnt answering correctly on some of them or maybe I just wanted to believe some of this stuff. It seems pretty acurate though.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

My Mood: Ecstatic
I scored a 94.

PtE is #1Image

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm 
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!

I've got a sneaking suspicion I'm going to make a 69 on this test. :roll:

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm 
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker

My Mood: Esoteric
I scored a 79, which was Free Thinker, as described by Kaptain Kirk above.

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm 

I scored a 73. But I will tell you some of the answers are suspect in my book. :|

Image :wtf:

A TRULY free thinker. Going Outside the BOX! :lol:

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 pm 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
Your GF score is 91.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:24 am 

After forgetting all about this jewel, I went back and took the test, as I never finished it before.
( I think I got through a few questions and was called away or something )

Anyway here is my results--------------

Your GF score is 88.

Free Thinker
Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a rare non-football related closing mini-rant - :dance:

TZ DZ Fan isn't really "endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe". I don't know where they came up with that bullshit.
Although they are right on target saying I have "developed a healthy sense of skepticism".
You would have to be in an outright coma to believe a majority of what you read and hear currently on the news and internet.

"you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual" - Well yeah, thats me, I play poker 4 or more days a week, chalk that up as odd.

"You are not only of very high intelligence" - Err, that might be a bit of a stretch. :ROTF:

"You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion)"

- Now we are talking, this is me to a T. But a better way to word it may have been "TZ DZ doesn't much give a f@%k about anything, other than how it affects him and his daily life".
I do believe that you should tend to try and treat others fairly, and in return they should do the same for you, else they should be struck down by "....." <--- insert your own favorite higher power here

Now I will slowly get back down on the floor and off the rantbox.

TZ DZ Fan

Unread postPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:07 am 
District Post Master
District Post Master

My Mood: Happy
Your GF score is 82