Pushing The Envelope Forums

Classic & Cult Television, Movies and More
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:20 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

My Mood: Mean
How the hell did you manage to watch that hog of a woman?!? You are a very tolerant person. I saw her carnie ass, turned and left the room.

I actually think my wife watches "Wife Swap" so she can kick their asses if she ever sees any of them in public.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 pm 
Director of the National Post

My Mood: Neutral
I actually wasn't really watching. I just happened to have it on in the background while I was posting and eating my steak.

Sadly Image, I don't have cable upstairs in my apartment.(where my computer is)
So my viewing is limited up here to DVDs mainly, and some rare primetime goodness. It certainly seems like that "primetime goodness" is getting harder and harder to come by.
See my post in the "Favorite Sci-Fi shows" thread regarding the deterioration of current tv. I thought it was very interesting to hear what Chris Carter himself said about it, this was several years ago.

I just happened to have "Wife Swap and SuperNanny" on in the background.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:28 pm 
The General
The General

My Mood: Giddy
I would rather hear the next door neighbor's dogs bark non stop the entire night than have any of the reality bs shows on!
No one asked for my two-cents worth, but there ya have it!
Wife Swap! shite I don't think they actually get any extra action TZ.... :lol:

"Oh, just sittin' here with our teeth in our mouth" Vic & Sade

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 pm 
We refer to chavs as wiggers in the US. And yes, I can't stand those bastards either.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:37 pm 

So here we have another garbage night on primetime.

On ABC we have the ultimo-snoozefest "Dancing With the Stars". |z Ugh, in big lights on stage they have "100th show".
I mean come on, how it ever made it through an entire season is beyond me, much less 100 shows.

The American public is getting more and more "groomed" into stupidity and a coma-like state. Shades of "They Live" messages here.
"No Independent Thought", "Stay Asleep", and "Obey" come directly to mind.

I have a great idea, which might make me millions. Why don't we create our own new revolutionary program, where we can have people judge others putting their shoes on, it would be just as captivating to me.

Then over on NBC, we have "TV's Most Outrageous Moments". :(

I am beginning to think DVDs are a far better invention than the wheel.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:20 pm 
The General
The General

What is pissing me off more and more is this gas crisis we are in! :wtf:
I need the damn car for my paper route, but hell it is not going to be worth it after awhile!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:35 pm 
Time And Realative Dimension In Space

My Mood: Whatever I want it to be
And that's why in 2006 I bought a 2007 model. 400 miles per fill-up. I now spend $60 a week when I would be paying $180.00 with my F150. And hell, it was $13K new off the lot after tax and license.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:39 pm 
The General
The General

How many miles on it now?
You see I would love to get something like that, but we have a big family and they don't make 6-seaters in any kind of Hybrid....
Will you be OK with finding a mechanic?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm 

About 65K. Yeah, I drive alot. Every 5k miles do an oil change - takes 10 minutes and costs less than 20 bucks (oil & Filter). I've changed the factory tires and filters. Other than standard maintenance, it's cheap ass hell and dependable.

Best of all, it's not a Hybrid. It's a four cylinder, fuel injected, 35 ~ 40 mpg PZEV (Practically Zero Emissions Vehicle) green car. On the fly shift - even in automatic - so you can flip between drive and 3rd with no redline top end.

But yeah, not a six seater even in the sedan. But, hell at 13K each, you could buy 2 for the cost of 1 hybrid or current cars. 8)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:07 am 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

But DrM...wouldn't you feel so much better if you could drive a hybrid? You'd be able to drive your car and also be proud of the fact that you are saving Mother Earth? Think of the overwhelming guilt you'd be free of. Think over the overwhelming feeling of superiority you'd feel over the people that drive regular cars that want to destroy the Earth. :roll:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:17 am 
The General
The General

Well, call me stupid, but DrM did say it was a green car so isn't he saving Mother Earth already? So he could go around with a Superiority complex about him! :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:20 pm 

whitsbrain wrote:
But DrM...wouldn't you feel so much better if you could drive a hybrid? You'd be able to drive your car and also be proud of the fact that you are saving Mother Earth? Think of the overwhelming guilt you'd be free of. Think over the overwhelming feeling of superiority you'd feel over the people that drive regular cars that want to destroy the Earth. :roll:

True - but then I'd have to become a democrate, vote Obama, accept George Clooney as my lord & savior, and convince myself that my anal secretions smell like roses. That's too much pressure for me to endure. :oops:

DrM

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:27 pm 
The General
The General

Not all Democrats think Clooney is their Lord and Savior!! :ROTF: ....Rosemary, maybe.....not George.....

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:14 pm 

I stand corrected :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Censorship of all kinds pisses me off. It's one thing to keep kids away from "dirty" or violent words, shows, movies and images, but let the rest of us that are old enough to see and hear them enjoy them and stop censoring them from us. I've been thinking about this more and more since Imus got fired from WFAN (luckily he's on newsradio 880 though now) and since Sharpton and Al Roker couldn't keep their stupid mouths shut about it and then turned around and said things way more offensive, like Roker doing a joke about retarded kids or Sharpton saying he was going to cause a disturbance and screw up traffic in New York City. Where was the news then and people calling for their firing? Why no moral outrage then? Opie and Anthony a while back got suspended for something they didn't even say, a guest on their show said it. What the f@%k is going on here!?

Which brings me to another thing I hate. Hypocrisy and the same rules not applying to everyone. When did it become okay for only one ethnic group to say certain words but not any others? Hey, either everyone can say them or nobody can, there's no in between, you can't have it both ways. RAPPERS even got pissed at Imus and they use these words all the time, hypocrtical assholes. So, in closing and in honor of the recently deceased great comic George Carlin (who is currently being shown in a marathon on HBO Comedy as I type this), I would just like to leave you with these words:

shite, Piss, f@%k, C*#t, Cocksucker, motherf@%ker, and Tits.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:06 am 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Anthony wrote:
Censorship of all kinds pisses me off. It's one thing to keep kids away from "dirty" or violent words, shows, movies and images, but let the rest of us that are old enough to see and hear them enjoy them and stop censoring them from us. I've been thinking about this more and more since Imus got fired from WFAN (luckily he's on newsradio 880 though now) and since Sharpton and Al Roker couldn't keep their stupid mouths shut about it and then turned around and said things way more offensive, like Roker doing a joke about retarded kids or Sharpton saying he was going to cause a disturbance and screw up traffic in New York City. Where was the news then and people calling for their firing? Why no moral outrage then? Opie and Anthony a while back got suspended for something they didn't even say, a guest on their show said it. What the f@%k is going on here!?

Which brings me to another thing I hate. Hypocrisy and the same rules not applying to everyone. When did it become okay for only one ethnic group to say certain words but not any others? Hey, either everyone can say them or nobody can, there's no in between, you can't have it both ways. RAPPERS even got pissed at Imus and they use these words all the time, hypocrtical assholes. So, in closing and in honor of the recently deceased great comic George Carlin (who is currently being shown in a marathon on HBO Comedy as I type this), I would just like to leave you with these words:

shite, Piss, f@%k, twit, Cocksucker, motherf@%ker, and Tits.

See, now that right there pisses me off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTyzTJTN ... re=related

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 pm 
The General
The General

you forgot turd, f*&^ing, F&^%arino, ..... :lol:
So damn funny and thanks for sharing that.........

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 pm 

Anthony wrote:
Anthony wrote:

shite, Piss, f@%k, twit, Cocksucker, motherf@%ker, and Tits.

See, now that right there pisses me off.

What? You can still say Cocksucker & Tits :ROTF: :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:17 am 
The General
The General

yeah on YouTube you can!!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:39 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Hey I thought of a new one this past week. Some more hypocrisy. Why is it Imus gets fired for one racial joke, yet Jesse Jackson says the N word on TV and threatens to cut Barrack Obama'a nuts off, yet we hear much less about it.? Where's the outrage there? Why no marches or protests? Nobody seems to be calling for his firing either, like they do when white people say the same stuff. It sickens me. Al Sharpton was only "disappointed" this time around. So basically, Sharpton and Jackson are racist, hypocritical douchebags with no credibility.

These so called "black leaders" and groups are so quick to point out when a white person says something a little controversial. Or they jump on the bandwagon when a white person or people assault a black person, which is fine, but where's the same outrage when black people victimize each other or when a black person or people victimize a white guy. Racism goes both, or should I say, all, ways. Al Roker was also demanding Imus' firing, yet he makes a joke on TV about kids with cerebral palsy. Hey Al, I thought you didn't like that kind of humor, but I guess it's okay when you do it. None of these leaders, groups or individuals take any responsibility when the black community does something wrong either, they only point out other people's mistakes, it's complete bulls*$t, these people are never consistent. And Jesse Jackson goes around marching in front of businesses until they hire more black people, why are these people not being called out on this crap, that's EXTORTION, plain and simple!

Thought, comments, agree, disagree?

It seems like white trash or white males are the only safe target of humor anymore. Dennis Miller had a good quote about humor when he said "You too can be poked fun at. Come, join in our reindeer games."

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:00 pm 

Like I've always said, Anthony. You're only a "racist" if you are white. Everyone else is just an activist.

I was raised with fair equality - you can't say one thing and get upset when others say it. I rarely, if ever, use racial epitaphs. Because a stupid mother f@%ker is a stupid mother f@%ker regardless of his skin color, political beliefs, &/or sexual orientation. When I have "OTW's" - Other Then White - star hitting me the white-boy, honky, cracker crap, I defiantly tell the: "Hey mother f@%ker - that's our word! You can't use our word! You got your own word, so keep it, and leave us ours." You'll get that ever popular, "Doe in the Headlights," look every time.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:17 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Exactly, if we can't use their word, then they can't use our words.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:21 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

DrMoreau wrote:
Like I've always said, Anthony. You're only a "racist" if you are white. Everyone else is just an activist.

I was raised with fair equality - you can't say one thing and get upset when others say it. I rarely, if ever, use racial epitaphs. Because a stupid mother f@%ker is a stupid mother f@%ker regardless of his skin color, political beliefs, &/or sexual orientation. When I have "OTW's" - Other Then White - star hitting me the white-boy, honky, cracker crap, I defiantly tell the: "Hey mother f@%ker - that's our word! You can't use our word! You got your own word, so keep it, and leave us ours." You'll get that ever popular, "Doe in the Headlights," look every time.

Exactly, it's bullshit and inconsistent and that is something that pisses me off.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:25 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Did anybody hear about this news story about this little league baseball player in New York who is 9 years old and his local league won't let him play because he's too good? When did we get so many coddled wusses in this country? And why do we always let them get their way, when they're in the minority?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 am 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Anthony wrote:
Did anybody hear about this news story about this little league baseball player in New York who is 9 years old and his local league won't let him play because he's too good? When did we get so many coddled wusses in this country? And why do we always let them get their way, when they're in the minority?

I've coached a lot of kids' sports and I heard about this. Coddled wusses is right, Anthony! It's the parents fault. They all think their kids are superstars. Or at least they want to put that idea into kids' heads. Practice and effort make better players, telling the kids they're great when they're not doesn't. It's the same with schoolwork...if you want good grades, study and turn in your frickin' assignments. Work at it.

Just another example of rewarding mediocrity and punishing excellence. We have this overwhelming need in this country to try to make everyone the same; level the playing field. Not everyone has the same potential or capabilities.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 am 
Post Master General
Post Master General

My Mood: Ecstatic
This reminds me of the Kurt Vonnegut story, "Harrison Bergeron." :(

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

Phineas J. Whoopee wrote:
This reminds me of the Kurt Vonnegut story, "Harrison Bergeron." :(

Yeah, my last paragraph kind of flirts with that story a bit, I guess.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 pm 
Regional Post Master
Regional Post Master

whitsbrain wrote:
Anthony wrote:

I've coached a lot of kids' sports and I heard about this. Coddled wusses is right, Anthony! It's the parents fault. They all think their kids are superstars. Or at least they want to put that idea into kids' heads. Practice and effort make better players, telling the kids they're great when they're not doesn't. It's the same with schoolwork...if you want good grades, study and turn in your frickin' assignments. Work at it.

Just another example of rewarding mediocrity and punishing excellence. We have this overwhelming need in this country to try to make everyone the same; level the playing field. Not everyone has the same potential or capabilities.

Yeah, or to put it another way, not all the baby turtles make it to the ocean. This is also why we have so many of these crybaby coddled wussy pro athletes, who won't play for a coach who is too hard on them. Boo freakin hoo, suck it up, get out there and play!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:21 am 

Anthony wrote:
Hey I thought of a new one this past week. Some more hypocrisy. Why is it Imus gets fired for one racial joke, yet Jesse Jackson says the N word on TV and threatens to cut Barrack Obama'a nuts off, yet we hear much less about it.? Where's the outrage there? Why no marches or protests? Nobody seems to be calling for his firing either, like they do when white people say the same stuff. It sickens me. Al Sharpton was only "disappointed" this time around. So basically, Sharpton and Jackson are racist, hypocritical douchebags with no credibility.

I thought of this today.

How awesome would it be if the next time Obama makes a mistake, Jackson steps up to the pump and says "see, I told you guys about this bad man".... ? Now that Obama is our president, the sickening thing really is, the country will turn around.
Not necessarily soon or because of him per se', but it will begin to change for the positive in the coming years. These things happen in cycles, and sooner or later it will turn around.
The reason i look at it as "sickening", is unfortunately the Democrats will of course!!!, use the country turning around as ammunition to stand by their "new KING" Obama, whether or not he really does indeed help.

That is pretty irritating.
But politics in general are a "pisser" anyways, so this will just be the newest line of bullshit tossing. (down the road)

TZ DZ fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:32 am 
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!
Beware! 10,000 Posts, Baby!

Image :yack:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:15 pm 
District Post Master
District Post Master

My Mood: Happy
Anthony wrote:

I believe they call that socialism.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:20 pm 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

My Mood: So-So
This video...

Link

Meade Skelton AKA "Richmond's Finest" I could have sworn TZ DZ Fan was suppose to be Richmond's finest lol Have you ever heard of this guy? LOL google him. He seems to troll forums in Northern VA trying to make a name for himself.....even though he lives in Southern VA

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 pm 

Never heard of that guy.

Probably just another douchebag trying to be "famous".

What in life pisses me off??? Reading about some jackass like that who is just another average joe trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. :clap:

By the way - after listening to about 45 seconds of that clip, the guy sucks.

TZ DZ Fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

Took you 45 seconds to come to that conclusion? lol took me 3 secs..

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 pm 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

Link

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 pm 

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm 

As bad as "We Talk in Circles" really is, its still better than "Fat No More".

In fact, "Circles" is alot better..... but it still sucks.

TZ DZ fan

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

Link

Link

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:47 am 
The Pie Maker
The Pie Maker

My Mood: Esoteric
Massive tool.

Courtesy of Dr. Moreau & PJW

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

Richmond's Finest brings us some more goodies.....Not exactly pisses me off but many other people.....I just thought this was creepy...yet funny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTfH0_-m6A[/youtube]

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:13 pm 
The General
The General

SVB, is that Andrew with long hair flippin' the bird or what?! :o :lol:
It reminds me of the Bevis photo where it looks like he is jackin' the rod .... :wtf: :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
SVB, is that Andrew with long hair flippin' the bird or what?! :o :lol:
It reminds me of the Bevis photo where it looks like he is jackin' the rod .... :wtf: :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 pm 
The General
The General

I guess that is a no? :lol: :wtf:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 am 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

Woodrow Mulligan wrote:
I guess that is a no? :lol: :wtf:

Its a funny picture no matter who it is, sir.

Z

Image We are Zone Money. PtE is #1

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 am 

An ex-member here whose post are delegated to as "Guest." Being that he had requested his music to be removed, he may not appreciate his picture being here. But, one never knows.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 am 
Public Interests Liaison
Public Interests Liaison

DrMoreau wrote:
An ex-member here whose post are delegated to as "Guest." Being that he had requested his music to be removed, he may not appreciate his picture being here. But, one never knows.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care. Why he is a guest still....Thats what pisses me off

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 pm 
District Post Master
District Post Master

What pisses me off right now is the job market. I was made redundant a month ago and the market really is a joke. I apply for jobs and I don't even get a f**king response. Common decency demands a response - even if it is a "f@%k off you talentless loser!"

:|

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:34 pm 
The General
The General

You mean that is our beloved Cyril?? :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 pm 

MrRSerling wrote:
What pisses me off right now is the job market. I was made redundant a month ago and the market really is a joke. I apply for jobs and I don't even get a f**king response. Common decency demands a response - even if it is a "f@%k off you talentless loser!"

Sorry to see that the Brits are becoming as rude as the Americans :( Seriously though, hope things improve, MrRSerling.

I was reading in the headlines today that Obama's honeymoon period is over here in the states. Everyone is back to being discontent and realize that saying you want change and achieving it are not the same thing. Hate to say it is only going to get worse. Hell, here in California, our senate and governor - that be Arnie - finally resolved to pass a budget ... by cutting $3 Billion in education and senior health care. Now, I have a better idea. Hey you schmucks, how about - oh, maybe - all you damn politicians get your wages cut in half, lose your car privileges and perks, down-size your staff, and come back to reality. That'll save millions alone if not more. There is your balanced budget!

Well, that's my rant. Take it as you will.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm 
Zone Resident
Zone Resident

MrRSerling wrote:

Sorry about your job, You are NOT obsolete. I hope you get a new job that pays well.

Z

Image We are Zone Money. PtE is #1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next